2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who watches F2 and F3 have seen him interviewed plenty of times. He comes across as extremely normal.
i thought so 2. hadn't seen the 'g' interview b4 so going on what a m8 who is across f1 more than me said. i read a piece on him in 'auto action' earlier 2day and he comes across there as normal 2.

Safety cars affect the outcome of plenty of motorsports. It’s a part of the sport that all fans accept (until it goes against their favourite driver). If you don’t like it, definitely don’t watch NASCAR!

Yep, Larson isn't Champion without the last caution.

well! being a top driver in a top team and in the process making millions doesn't rate a title for mine. it's why titles have been demeaned.in oz it's for outstanding achievement and service. even then the likes of court get it. twice. as i said i understand botham was there was service. but hamilton, nah.

Hamilton unfollowing every single person on Instagram is a real high school sooky move

I've always found it quite sad that there are people out there looking into who athletes are following and unfollowing on social media platforms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back