Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage

Skull Face

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
I mean half the problem with no overtakes is the fact you can just run the other car off the road, rules should be changed so that if a car is alongside you more then a front axle to rear axle you must leave space and the racing quality would improve drastically.

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Neale4brownlow

Premiership Player
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Every time I see him I'm reminded how much of a try hard he really is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
And to think I was starting to come around to him a bit after the last GP. He seemed to take the loss with grace. Composed.
I guess each to their own but it does come across like he drinks his own bathwater a bit.

Neale4brownlow

Premiership Player
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It sounds exciting. But for Ricciardo, it'll be like driving a light truck, and anticlimactic.
I would think it'll be more like the TopGear guys when they jumped in a Holden... lots of cheap trimming and no gadgets... lots of horsepower but no technology behind it - so overall rather inefficient. But you couldn't drag them out of it.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Watching the Schumacher documentary, what’s the fin out the right hand side of the rear wing, it was on both the Benetton and the 96 Ferrari?
No other cars seemed to have it.

Last edited:

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
It hurts more because he’s honestly one of the best to ever drive in F1.
If your support of a sport is tied into what an F1 driver gets up to in their spare time - well, it's not Hamilton with the issue.

It's only on internet forums where a person buying seats for others at an exclusive gala and donating 20m pounds is controversial. If it was Kimi or Seb doing it they'd be lauded non-stop. I wonder why?

larrikin

Jun 14, 2002
Beer tent
AFL Club
West Coast
If your support of a sport is tied into what an F1 driver gets up to in their spare time - well, it's not Hamilton with the issue.

It's only on internet forums where a person buying seats for others at an exclusive gala and donating 20m pounds is controversial. If it was Kimi or Seb doing it they'd be lauded non-stop. I wonder why?
Not a Lewis fan, but couldn't agree more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Well for those that thought Russell would be given license to battle Lewlew next year….

jabba5114

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well for those that thought Russell would be given license to battle Lewlew next year….

Code for please don't make Lewis whinge more than usual please George.

jabba5114

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watched the Schumacher doco such a good watch. Especially about schumis insecurities very insightful. Coulthard with the line of the doco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad