2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

* here comes the “we’re so hard done by but we managed to get through” sound bites when the stewards turned a blind eye to MERC exceeding track limits for 38 laps.

Good night

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a dirty driver is Lewis. Forced him way out wide otherwise he would have crashed and this is after spending half his career off the track at turn 4.

If i was Max I'd just do a Senna on that dirty cheat

Someone's being triggered.

Verstappen was fastest all weekend and he deserved to win.

But he didn't.

Verstappen fluffed his chance - went too far wide, and clearly not pushed off. Hamilton as ever managed his tyres well - much older set than Verstappen's at the end. Perez had a good comeback drive, did really well to get back to 5th. Have to wonder what kind of a race he'd have had if not for the issue at the start.

Wow Lewis abuses track limits all race, nothing then bitches about it when Max passes and the stewards agree that poor Lewis should get the lead back. * I hate that, it so obviously biased towards Lewis. The whole damn organisation don’t want to upset him.

Someone's being triggered.

Verstappen was fastest all weekend and he deserved to win.

But he didn't.
OMG TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<insert new buzz word to be a cool kid>

More like.. in my opinion Max was forced to go wide because Hamilton speared that way after spending half his time off the track at that exact location as evidenced by the previous radio call. You can't bitch and moan about something you were using as an advantage.

The better drive won the race. RBR put Max in a position to win with the faster car and he blew his chance. Sure Lewis pushed him wider but he had every right to be where he was.

Exciting race up front and hopefully we see lots more of it this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back