2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Good answers id put alonso maybe as well. But wasn't there a time not many people liked kimi?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What about Vettel? Granted, I am new to the sport but everything I have seen from him he looks a class act. I have also not seen anyone say a bad word about him either.
You mustn't have been an F1 fan when he was winning his championships then. This place liked Vettel less than it likes Hamilton now 😅

Admittedly he was also a very aggressive driver in his youth and pissed people off with his celebration (hence why people started calling him "Finger Boy"). Couple that with the fact he was beating an Aussie and the chances of him being liked on an Australian forum were even lower, but from all accounts he's always been a class act off the track

What about Vettel? Granted, I am new to the sport but everything I have seen from him he looks a class act. I have also not seen anyone say a bad word about him either.
You mustn't have been an F1 fan when he was winning his championships then. This place liked Vettel less than it likes Hamilton now

Admittedly he was also a very aggressive driver in his youth and pissed people off with his celebration (hence why people started calling him "Finger Boy"). Couple that with the fact he was beating an Aussie and the chances of him being liked on an Australian forum were even lower, but from all accounts he's always been a class act off the track
Yeah was an arsehole when he was at Red bull hmmm coincidence ?. Just have to watch the multi 21 incident with Webber at Malaysia. Has changed heaps since he left.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They generally only become likeable when they stop being competitive or retire. It’s a dangerous and ruthless sport where only 20 people in the world get to compete and even less than that get to be genuinely competitive. The ones at the top are always going to be unlikeable pricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back