2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed they do, it just seems like a token "we'll put you on the calender but" type move.
i know he has to be positive but the way westacott is talking it's a goer and with more bells and whistles. goodness only knows how many will see it first-hand but that's been the case all last year. i choose to be positive. :D

A question for people, what is a good streaming service to watch F1 on, I don't mind paying.

I'm having Foxtel turned off on 26 Jan and wondering what reliable, quality services are around to stream it on. I only want F1, I have AFL sorted so not really interested in anything else these days (Olympics being another one when the time comes).

Thanks.
Foxtel owns the digital rights to F1 in Australia and therefore Foxtel and Kayo are your only (legal) options in Australia. The F1 streaming service (F1 TV) is not available in Australia as a result of this. I do not know how stringently F1 TV polices people using VPN to get around geo-locking.

A question for people, what is a good streaming service to watch F1 on, I don't mind paying.

I'm having Foxtel turned off on 26 Jan and wondering what reliable, quality services are around to stream it on. I only want F1, I have AFL sorted so not really interested in anything else these days (Olympics being another one when the time comes).

Thanks.

There isn't one for F1. Foxtel or Kayo - they hold the rights.

Yeah, just having a look at the Kayo 2 week trial.

If you go with Kayo you might as well ditch whatever other option you are using for the AFL footy, you'll get all the games on there too.

I share a Kayo account with 2 others. It's $35 per month for 3 devices on at any one time. So we split it 3 ways and agree to only use one device each. Cheaper than Netflix that way. Get all the AFL, cricket and F1 for a bit under $12 per month. Works for us.

If you go with Kayo you might as well ditch whatever other option you are using for the AFL footy, you'll get all the games on there too.

I share a Kayo account with 2 others. It's $35 per month for 3 devices on at any one time. So we split it 3 ways and agree to only use one device each. Cheaper than Netflix that way. Get all the AFL, cricket and F1 for a bit under $12 per month. Works for us.

I get AFL as part of my phone plan regardless.

Even still the task doesn't seem that difficult to isolate them from the general public no matter the number as they are doing with the tennis players. You would like to think at least by the rescheduled date everyone in the F1 paddock will be vaccinated to skip this isolation period.

Many countries in the world allow the F1 model which is used by other international sports BUT Australia like many countries are ultra-cautious. The aim of the November 21 race is to avoid the quarantine period - The Indian Tour only got ticked off for two reasons - The Indian players were allowed in because they travelled back from the IPL with Aussie players, while NSW was the only state which would allow training in isolation.

i know he has to be positive but the way westacott is talking it's a goer and with more bells and whistles. goodness only knows how many will see it first-hand but that's been the case all last year. i choose to be positive. :D

There will be crowds because Australia is obsessed with having crowds - I doubt the F1 carnival is overly concerned with crowds, they would rather have a race - In saying that, an F1 Track is one of the safest venues to have crowds being in an outdoor environment with lots of space - I will travel to OZ attend the race if quarantine is removed.

There will be crowds because Australia is obsessed with having crowds - I doubt the F1 carnival is overly concerned with crowds, they would rather have a race - In saying that, an F1 Track is one of the safest venues to have crowds being in an outdoor environment with lots of space - I will travel to OZ attend the race if quarantine is removed.
More chance of Mazpin winning the championship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it wasn't the same last year even on the telly without crowds. i agree the powers that be aren't overly concerned as they still rake in the media money.

94 Tyres?
Bono would seem to think it's more like <10

View attachment 1044313

Great concept though, although I laughed at Kimi having 88 experience despite literally being the most experienced F1 driver of all time.

In my defence it’s a Flashback card to his 2007 championship season where he was only 6/7 years into his F1 career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back