2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Mazepin really bringing in the $ for Haas by the looks of that livery.

Mazepin's father will be the owner of that team outright by 2022 in my view.

A lot of Americans on the F1 subreddit are complaining but this is reality - Russian money is bankrolling Haas, just a matter of time before Gene Haas calls it quits since it's expected to be a backmarker this year (with the resulting problems in attracting sponsors). Note how American companies like Coke and Cognizant are sponsoring other teams, but not Haas.

Going to be so much harder to pick cars out on the grid this year, renault, racing point and haas what have you guys done to us

Wasn't this confirmed a month ago?
I actually checked formula1.com earlier today and it was still tbc. The news on planetf1 was posted today.

just checking and it became formal today after being suggested last month.

Doesnt look so from the initial photos, but im guessing that the lighting is making the car look more aqua than traditional racing green.
Yep, the studio lighting was oversaturating things. Looks much more like the colour I was expecting in this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I may have spewed in my mouth.....

some marketing genius thinks that painted on numbers are a good thing, and don’t get me started on the green Mission Winnow logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back