2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean half the problem with no overtakes is the fact you can just run the other car off the road, rules should be changed so that if a car is alongside you more then a front axle to rear axle you must leave space and the racing quality would improve drastically.

Every time I see him I'm reminded how much of a try hard he really is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And to think I was starting to come around to him a bit after the last GP. He seemed to take the loss with grace. Composed.
I guess each to their own but it does come across like he drinks his own bathwater a bit.

It sounds exciting. But for Ricciardo, it'll be like driving a light truck, and anticlimactic.

I would think it'll be more like the TopGear guys when they jumped in a Holden... lots of cheap trimming and no gadgets... lots of horsepower but no technology behind it - so overall rather inefficient. But you couldn't drag them out of it.

It hurts more because he’s honestly one of the best to ever drive in F1.

If your support of a sport is tied into what an F1 driver gets up to in their spare time - well, it's not Hamilton with the issue.

It's only on internet forums where a person buying seats for others at an exclusive gala and donating 20m pounds is controversial. If it was Kimi or Seb doing it they'd be lauded non-stop. I wonder why?

If your support of a sport is tied into what an F1 driver gets up to in their spare time - well, it's not Hamilton with the issue.

It's only on internet forums where a person buying seats for others at an exclusive gala and donating 20m pounds is controversial. If it was Kimi or Seb doing it they'd be lauded non-stop. I wonder why?
Not a Lewis fan, but couldn't agree more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well for those that thought Russell would be given license to battle Lewlew next year….

Well for those that thought Russell would be given license to battle Lewlew next year….

Code for please don't make Lewis whinge more than usual please George.

Watched the Schumacher doco such a good watch. Especially about schumis insecurities very insightful. Coulthard with the line of the doco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back