2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
This is bloody close. Exactly what we wanted to see between the two top drivers on the grid right now.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Well done Max, composed drive there, let Lewlew take the first corner but did what needed to be done to win the race.

Also sucked in MERC, your shitty engine tactics with BOT didn’t pay off, again. You reap what you sow.

Max truely deserves the WDC this year, only thing keeping HAM close has been dodgy MERC tactics and bad luck.

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
I will HAM credit though, first post race interview in a long time where he hasn’t sooked it up after not winning and actually gave credit to VER

Austin is an amazing city. Been twice, but wrong time of year both times :(
All going well I'll be back there for this race next year, and then possibly to Mexico straight after.

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The crowd noises was phenomenal. I'm not even sure if that was a good race or not but I enjoyed it from the crowd alone.

Opening lap battle between McLaren and Ferrari was amazing.
The top 2 team strategy battle was great.

Besides that, not alot to hang your hat on.

Bottas really seems to struggle making his way way through the middle order when he's stuck there. The Merc clearly isn't built for it.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
The crowd noises was phenomenal. I'm not even sure if that was a good race or not but I enjoyed it from the crowd alone.

Opening lap battle between McLaren and Ferrari was amazing.
The top 2 team strategy battle was great.

Besides that, not alot to hang your hat on.

Bottas really seems to struggle making his way way through the middle order when he's stuck there. The Merc clearly isn't built for it.
I think the commentators have said a few times that the Merc is really fast in clean air, but copes worse than most of the others when it's in dirty air behind another car.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I think the commentators have said a few times that the Merc is really fast in clean air, but copes worse than most of the others when it's in dirty air behind another car.
Mercedes have built their cars under the assumption they'll be leading, and between the quality of the car and Hamilton's ability, they've been justified. This season has thrown a few curve balls at them. I expect Max to win in Mexico, and emerge with at least a 20 point lead with four rounds to go.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Back