Not open for further replies.
Langford CBA's

rd8 = 1
rd9 = 17
rd10 = 23
rd11 = 19
rd12 = 22
rd14 = ??
Shiel listed as 2-3 weeks on the injury report. He's going to take some of those CBA's away from Langford. He's a good pick if he keeps the role he's had the last month.

Dev Smith and Will Snelling back soon too.

Shiel listed as 2-3 weeks on the injury report. He's going to take some of those CBA's away from Langford. He's a good pick if he keeps the role he's had the last month.

Dev Smith and Will Snelling back soon too.
Dev Smith only ever got 1-5 CBA's this season. Snelling didn't get any. If anything the two half forwards coming in probably helps Langford stay in the middle and on the wing, as he's not needed in the forward line

Interesting to note that in round 9 and 11, Langford had more CBA's than McGrath (6 and 5 more respectively)

It will be interesting to see how it pans out. Langford is pretty durable, so I think at worst you're getting a 90 average, even if it starts with 120s and ends with 70s

Worth the risk for me, guys like Stringer and Shiel aren't durable, could very well get injured again, and Langford could easily go 100 from here on

So here's my FWD line this week - thinking I should loop Daniher and CCJ/Heeney. The other option is to field Daniher and loop CCJ with Heeney. Assuming Waterman doesn't play of course
View attachment 1160796

Showers are forecast for Friday evening in Melb. Based on that I would loop CCJ

fri.JPG

Danger only had 8 CBA's on the weekend
and that's with no O'Connor tagging
down from 20 CBA's last week
Still finding fitness
He burnt out badly the first game back with so much midfield time
So they eased him last week vs the dogs

if you watched the whole game he was inside at the end of the game when it was in the balance which is a great sign for the run home.
Scott said no cat would play all 22 games and with danger missing so many through suspension and injury already I think he’ll finish massive with a point to prove

2 weeks and I’m on

Still finding fitness
He burnt out badly the first game back with so much midfield time
So they eased him last week vs the dogs

if you watched the whole game he was inside at the end of the game when it was in the balance which is a great sign for the run home.
Scott said no cat would play all 22 games and with danger missing so many through suspension and injury already I think he’ll finish massive with a point to prove

2 weeks and I’m on

Not to mention how much CD were practicing their puckering getting warmed up for some serious KOTD action in weeks to come. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any way it can be justified having Heeney as your final forward in a completed team? He’s just so sh*t.

I would've kept him if the R14 bye wasn't such a s**t show.

Fresh off a bye I see him having a few big games and a few down ones. That's his MO. His final average will balance out to where it always usually is around 90.

If a proven premo like Heeney is your worst issue your side is not bad.

Is there any way it can be justified having Heeney as your final forward in a completed team? He’s just so sh*t.
If you have CCJ at F7 ready to loop then that's fine

How would you expect Harry McKay to go on the run home? I would love to free up 70k by trading out Impey today. Can we assume that Impey is a must trade?

Fixture of Adelaide, Freo, Geelong, Collingwood, North Melb, St Kilda, Gold Coast, Port and GWS is easier than most.

My most critical league game is Round 19 when they play North and they have a decent run through SC finals with 3 of the last 4 at Marvel.

With a BE of 100ish is it worth waiting a week as Impey is my loophole to take Steele's as VC. I've also won my league game my hundreds of points so I am easily able to wait a week on more info.

I will probably keep CCJ and Heeney for the year so he becomes a tasty loophole proposition.

Thoughts?

How would you expect Harry McKay to go on the run home? I would love to free up 70k by trading out Impey today. Can we assume that Impey is a must trade?

Fixture of Adelaide, Freo, Geelong, Collingwood, North Melb, St Kilda, Gold Coast, Port and GWS is easier than most.

My most critical league game is Round 19 when they play North and they have a decent run through SC finals with 3 of the last 4 at Marvel.

With a BE of 100ish is it worth waiting a week as Impey is my loophole to take Steele's as VC. I've also won my league game my hundreds of points so I am easily able to wait a week on more info.

I will probably keep CCJ and Heeney for the year so he becomes a tasty loophole proposition.

Thoughts?
I think he's a great option, especially if playing for leagues and can loop him.

Thoughts?
Yes Impey is a must trade I think despite them not officially ruling him out for the season yet.

Thoughts?

He's now officially my F6 thanks to Impey so I now have enough cash to finish with Danger/Marshall and Grundy :$

I'd be happy with an 80+ AVG from here at his price.

I'm not waiting because you want him for this Adelaide game. They have the worst key defenders in the league. Maybe it backfires but meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back