Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced that Danger is particularly good value still. (I realise that "value" isn't necessarily a valid point at this stage of the year...)
But I think he's shown what he is right now, a Mid 90 type.

People will inevitably point to historical scoring, but he wouldn't be the first guy to drop off a cliff. (Pendles this year, for example)
He even fails the eye test to me. I just don't see him having the impact he once had.

(I say this and now see he has only 10% ownership. It seems like a lot here are poised to pounce tho!)

Sidey at the same price?
Dale for a bit cheaper?
I reckon they can 1) match his scoring, and 2) play more games!

Then there's the guys around the 400k mark that are being mentioned.

Meh, but of a pointless post to say I won't be trading Impey to Danger! 😁

Think we are all desperate for a half decent premo FWD besides Zorko. Tbh I'd take a high 90s average from a 500k FWD at this point lol.

Hold Poulter until you can get Marshall?

Darcy Cameron if you want a POD this week.

I don't trust foot inj.
I think Ryder will do most of the ruck work.
Marshall under done.

Marshall had 3 good scores.
3 s**t scorez.

Only 68 TOG last week.

I'm not sure on him.

I don't trust foot inj.
I think Ryder will do most of the ruck work.
Marshall under done.

Marshall had 3 good scores.
3 sh*t scorez.

Only 68 TOG last week.

I'm not sure on him.

I think if Marshall stays fit he's a lock for a 90+ avg from here regardless of Ryder and his TOG. His game is very suited to SC. At 430ish k that will be great value.

Obviously the big risk is health. I think I'll take the risk next week pending his game as every single forward in this price bracket comes with their own risk - inconsistency, non proven scoring history, role, etc.

I think if Marshall stays fit he's a lock for a 90+ avg from here regardless of Ryder and his TOG. His game is very suited to SC. At 430ish k that will be great value.

Obviously the big risk is health. I think I'll take the risk next week pending his game as every single forward in this price bracket comes with their own risk - inconsistency, non proven scoring history, role, etc.
If Marshall stays fit he's a lock for 100+ average imo

They would have given him a longer prep period this time around, probably did a fair bit of running and conditioning. He's so important for them, last time they rushed him back and he was straight back out. I'm bringing him in (unless I get unlucky and cop an LTI or two over the next couple of weeks), but I'm happy to see 3 or 4 games first

If Marshall stays fit he's a lock for 100+ average imo

They would have given him a longer prep period this time around, probably did a fair bit of running and conditioning. He's so important for them, last time they rushed him back and he was straight back out. I'm bringing him in (unless I get unlucky and cop an LTI or two over the next couple of weeks), but I'm happy to see 3 or 4 games first
Trying to bank 70k myself this week for a sideways to him if all things pan out with injuries ...IF being the operative word.

Spot on. I've always had the mentality, you ALWAYS pick the guy with the point scoring potential EVEN withstanding them being a larger injury risk perhaps, over the guy with question marks over his role or point scoring ability but whom plays every game.

It's why I was a sucker for Rocky back in the day, have had Jelly and Fyfe in the past etc. These guys are pure scoring machines, zero question marks over ability just have to pray they stay on the park. Marshall is one of them. He's a lock for 100+ but just have to hope that foot is gold. Nobody in that price range will come within 15ppg of him if so.

Totally unsure on Marshall that foot worries me.
Only played the 6 games at 50/50 good/ bad scoring.

Would like another look pity they don't play early in the round .

Other options .
Naughty Noughton BE 97.
Lambert BE 80.

I can wait a week ,no rush really.

Also liked Rozzee before he's new injury

Totally unsure on Marshall that foot worries me.
Only played the 6 games at 50/50 good/ bad scoring.

Would like another look pity they don't play early in the round .

Other options .
Naughty Noughton BE 97.
Lambert BE 80.

I can wait a week ,no rush really.

Also liked Rozzee before he's new injury
Marshall definitely not for this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Briggs played OK from what I saw, which admittedly wasn't the whole game. Probably his best game so far (and best SC score), be unlucky to miss.
Can't see Flynn being dropped anytime soon .....clearly GWS's #1 Ruck now, over Mummy

that's why I said Fin or Himm to play the chop-out ruck role. They both can

Ah right, you missed the second m the first time and I read it as 'Him' being Hogan.

Speaking of forwards, any chance that CCJ is dropped for Lynch this week? Going to mess up a number of trade plans if he is I would suspect...

Ah right, you missed the second m the first time and I read it as 'Him' being Hogan.

Speaking of forwards, any chance that CCJ is dropped for Lynch this week? Going to mess up a number of trade plans if he is I would suspect...
Anything is possible. If the Tigers decide to go for speed, they could drop the debutant AND one of CCJ or Chol or Lynch. I think CCJ will play imo, until Nank returns at least, but yeah, anything could happen

Anything is possible. If the Tigers decide to go for speed, they could drop the debutant AND one of CCJ or Chol or Lynch. I think CCJ will play imo, until Nank returns at least, but yeah, anything could happen

Ideally CCJ plays 1 more game and gets to 310k then is dropped next week and I then straight swap him to bubble boy Hogan (who doesn't play this week) #winning :D

Ideally CCJ plays 1 more game and gets to 310k then is dropped next week and I then straight swap him to bubble boy Hogan (who doesn't play this week) #winning :D
I wouldn't be surprised if they roll with Nank, Lynch, JRoo and CCJ for the rest of the season. CCJ has shown a lot. They'll need somebody playing the chop-out ruck role now that Balta is done for the season.

I'm planning on holding CCJ at R3 for the season (swing with Marshall in 1/2/3 weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back