Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into the pre season games with the fatal four way dow impey Daniher ziebell

back to a tag team now
Not sure how I feel

+1.

Needed funds for J.Clark @ D5

+1.

Needed funds for J.Clark @ D5
My point exactly
I still think Impey and Dow will be better than most forward rookies and score better.
they will but I expected impey to play more then a quarter
It says he played 46% but I didn’t see him In the second quarter
He’s someone I’ve had all pre season. I’m 50/50 now. Started so well but yeah wanted to see it for at least 3 quarters

Dow played really well but didn’t equate it to better scoring so I’m happy to offload him to get this man clark
Clark looked amazing tonight
Him at d5 looks much better
The forward rookies are everywhere so feel it’s easier to start them over the defenders who have barely any

team looks different but it’s still strong gone from 12 premos 5 mid pricers to 12 and 4

Pig green the one I’m looking at most tomorrow

My point exactly

He’s someone I’ve had all pre season. I’m 50/50 now. Started so well but yeah wanted to see it for at least 3 quarters

Dow played really well but didn’t equate it to better scoring so I’m happy to offload him to get this man clark
The forward rookies are everywhere so feel it’s easier to start them over the defenders who have barely any

team looks different but it’s still strong gone from 12 premos 5 mid pricers to 12 and 4

You're forgetting that Duncan wasn't playing tonight though.

Sadly I think he takes Clarks spot.

I still think Impey and Dow will be better than most forward rookies and score better.
My point exactly

I also had Impey thinking he'd play mainly HBF and with the new man on the mark rule that would suit him to a tee. Today he only played 1/2 a game and most of it was up forward...IF that is a sign of Clarko's thinking, then I think I'll be looking for a replacement.

To invest or not to invest hahahah 🤔 pre season games can be very deceiving

Yeah I know 8 on the bench ,low TOG,players missing .etc.

And only one wizard cup game .

Phillips has gone 80 and 90 before .

90 plus is keeper levels for a forward.

Re Tom Phillips

Imho
TMitch back helps Tom
Chad doesn't know where the wing is, no real impact on Tom
Jaeger does impact Tom due to run n carry

At 400k you could do a lot worse

Re Tom Phillips

Imho
TMitch back helps Tom
Chad doesn't know where the wing is, no real impact on Tom
Jaeger does impact Tom due to run n carry

At 400k you could do a lot worse

Phillips has suddenly found his way into my team.

I just can't turn back the bang for buck he offers at $402,600.

Phillips has suddenly found his way into my team.

I just can't turn back the bang for buck he offers at $402,600.
He's always been fit, new rules could certainly help

I also had Impey thinking he'd play mainly HBF and with the new man on the mark rule that would suit him to a tee. Today he only played 1/2 a game and most of it was up forward...IF that is a sign of Clarko's thinking, then I think I'll be looking for a replacement.
Nah, he played down back most of the half today. Only played the half through normal management too. He's a lock for defence round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, he played down back most of the half today. Only played the half through normal management too. He's a lock for defence round 1.
Yeah I saw Impey playing down back, not sure where the forward thing came from. He's still good for 60-90 every week, which is fine for the price.

You're forgetting that Duncan wasn't playing tonight though.

Sadly I think he takes Clarks spot.
Don’t think duncan will impact how he played last night

Sat across half back a stack in the first half. Fan footy saying he played on the wing but he took a few kick outs. Cats will want him to stay and not go back to WA, he will play

He definitely played at half back
Got a few nice touches
But the reports from the intra club game were completely different to the role he played yesterday. But will be interesting to see what happens early in the year

Don’t think duncan will impact how he played last night

Sat across half back a stack in the first half. Fan footy saying he played on the wing but he took a few kick outs. Cats will want him to stay and not go back to WA, he will play

Cats will play whoever they think will most help them win the flag this year.

Mitchell omeara Wingard to come back in

Clarko has said we'll be rotating our mids heavily this year. Expect Flip to get some time in there. I have him in at F3 currently. Was also one of our best against the Dogs last week so that's 2 from 2.

Think Clark will be in that mould this year
They’ll need pace to beat us and port and Brisbane and he’s primed in a contract year to show what he’s worth

Looked awesome last night
Signed til end of 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back