Remove this Banner Ad

Hai_Newman

Puppies are scary
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
you 100% need titch.
He is a chance at top scorer for the year if he gets back to previous form. I think 610k is cheap for a player with that possibility.
if you dont get him here, he's someone who could go up quick.
id go titch and butters.
Think you've convinced me, I know I need Titch because my mids are weak and my only other uber prem is Macrae.
Its the next player that is the problem.

I have Dusty, going to need Dunks at some stage.

Think Butters may fit the bill, I'll give it some thought. Thanks bud.

Silky23

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could do a lot worse, in terrific form, number 1 man until mid season. Was one I considered myself but chose Liam Ryan over him, if Ryan plays badly again and tmac goes big next week I might pull the trigger. Good thinking dude.
He looks super fit again and this quick ball movement helps him incredibly! I’m definitely tempted.

Ingy

Premiership Player
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sidebottom, Butters? Who knows? Has Danger lost a yard of pace? 2 rundowns in 10 minutes, but could just be under prepared.
Looked like a bloke who overestimates his own powers to me.

Owners are lucky they have been given an excuse to trade him before he loses value IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pulpdriver

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hopeful they stay crap, but resigned to the fact that they'll probably get their scheiza together. Danger's older than all of those blokes
Age isn't going to be a factor for Danger bouncing bacl. Kent has looked as in good condition as I've ever seen him. If it was 2 weeks I'd hold him.

Ingy

Premiership Player
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
In a game where he and his whole team were down? Virtually every cat looked awful. They'll bounce back and aside from those two instances how did you think he looked?

I don't want comments about how sh*t the Lions were, I know.
I'm not here to throw shade at another man's team.

If Danger holds his price I'll eat my hat

Remove this Banner Ad