Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with Kayo watching Casey Demons v Hawks (if it's being televised?) how did Ben Brown going in the first half? :think:
I know it's late but I watched a fair bit of it. Brown was really good, dominant in the first. Still managed to kick 3 for the game with the ball being bombed on his head, should be a lot better with AFL ball movement. Cheeky little sideways you thinking?

I know it's late but I watched a fair bit of it. Brown was really good, dominant in the first. Still managed to kick 3 for the game with the ball being bombed on his head, should be a lot better with AFL ball movement. Cheeky little sideways you thinking?

The thought of a cheeky Campbell > Ben Brown sideways did cross my mind when i posted that. I noticed that Widerman kicked 4 goals. Assuming they don't both come in this week, Weideman might get a recall before BB? I'm thinking the club might give BB another week or two in the magoos, which might work out ok as you could probably do a straight swap price wise for Rowe in 2 weeks. Surely if Tex can be the 'New Carey' BB can be the new Dunstall. :D

The thought of a cheeky Campbell > Ben Brown sideways did cross my mind when i posted that. I noticed that Widerman kicked 4 goals. Assuming they don't both come in this week, Weideman might get a recall before BB? I'm thinking the club might give BB another week or two in the magoos, which might work out ok as you could probably do a straight swap price wise for Rowe in 2 weeks. Surely if Tex can be the 'New Carey' BB can be the new Dunstall. :D
Weideman kicked 7 AB.
It's your bloody twos and even I know that.

Weed and BBB will come in for our biggest game of the year. Fritsch is a good chance too. As is May. Selection is f'ed but BBB will definitely be playing

There's no way Phillips recovers and becomes a good F6 from here right? Going Philllps to Dunkley now and praying I never have to look at him again

Dunkley is a non-negotiable must have, whether in the Forwards or Midfield. You trade out whoever you need to get him in.

Dunkley is a non-negotiable must have, whether in the Forwards or Midfield. You trade out whoever you need to get him in.
Campbell and Clark to Dunks and LJones over Oliver?

Dunks over Oliver. You don't want a guy that's averaging 128 who has 50% ownership as a POD against you. Oliver had 24% ownership, not having him hurts only half as much (ranking wise) when he goes big.
Yeah, think thats the go, just sucks bringing dunks in near max price and missing Oliver for cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

29k is not much of a price difference when you consider Dunkley is averaging 15 points per game more at the moment.
Don't think that would continue plus I'm always happy to write off De Boer tag games.

BBB could tear it up if he is fit, marking on the lead is his whole game really and Melbourne are playing well. Not sure I'll bring him in but he could have some huge games this year if he gets going.
Difference now tho is that Norf had no forward line and dees have a gun forward line. Weideman, Jackson, Fritsch, Tracc, Kozzie gonna steal a lot of goals, but then maybe could help him though

Difference now tho is that Norf had no forward line and dees have a gun forward line. Weideman, Jackson, Fritsch, Tracc, Kozzie gonna steal a lot of goals, but then maybe could help him though
I dunno, straight kicking is an issue for the Demons (and a few other teams). I don't have the stats but BBB is a good set shot no? Thought that was one of his strengths. He might be the go to guy if he fits form.

I dunno, straight kicking is an issue for the Demons (and a few other teams). I don't have the stats but BBB is a good set shot no? Thought that was one of his strengths. He might be the go to guy if he fits form.
Tex to BBB for the lols

If he didn't get injured in the preseason I reckon BB would be averaging somewhere between Tex and Daniher now maybe close to 100. Tom MacDonald is averaging 91 atm and whilst he's been pretty good & getting a fair bit of the ball he's only kicked 6 goals in 5 games. For 260k not much to lose for a straight swap price wise for someone like fathead Rowe.

Last edited:
What's your biggest game of the year?
Melbourne vs Richmond Anzac Eve sat night.
Nathan Jones 300th
Dusty 250th
Dees 5-0 against the best team in the comp.
Massive.

Got Dunks, Dusty, Zieb and Impey, just need 2 more

I'm happy to hold a spot for Marshall, as it's ideal to have him averaging ~100 in the forward line with a RUCK/FWD donut at R3

Zorko, Hind and Sidey appeal as cheap options

Danger will start losing $$$, not sure I want him though. Despite starting with him, he Cats don't look great, they just look old and slow

Warner a looking like a solid short term keeper

Can the re-invented Bailey Dale be a forward option? Seems to have settled in to the Doggies defense seamlessly. Looks to be getting a decent share of kick-ins because he can kick further than Helmet, is a capable mark, and won't be doing lock downs. Bailey Williams out will help his scores in the short term but can he maintain 90+ from here? I think he has a fairly high floor, unlike many of the forwards. Defenders playing as forwards seem to be prospering this year. Ziebell, Impey, Hind.

Injuries plus poor starting choices have crippled me, and now Danger out, means I have to go P.O.D.ish. if by some miracle Clark plays this week I may go Danger/Berry to Neale/Dale.

Can the re-invented Bailey Dale be a forward option? Seems to have settled in to the Doggies defense seamlessly. Looks to be getting a decent share of kick-ins because he can kick further than Helmet, is a capable mark, and won't be doing lock downs. Bailey Williams out will help his scores in the short term but can he maintain 90+ from here? I think he has a fairly high floor, unlike many of the forwards. Defenders playing as forwards seem to be prospering this year. Ziebell, Impey, Hind.

Injuries plus poor starting choices have crippled me, and now Danger out, means I have to go P.O.D.ish. if by some miracle Clark plays this week I may go Danger/Berry to Neale/Dale.
Yes I think he can. I wouldn’t want to pay too much more than his current price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back