Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Such Value this Season for FWD's .....do you break the cardinal rule and select one of the bargain KPF's ; Brown, Joey Daniher, or even Buddy

Does Ziebell provide the value at $257K that we dare to hope for under a new Coach ......Mid or Def minutes?

Can Cockatoo become another BRIS success story for a GEEL injury prone player .....and finally show us his precocious talent

New Season, time to post thoughts ......for me Danger's time has passed, it's a no from me

I think Danger will blossom with having Cameron at the Cats but he is a bit like Dusty and can start slowly. Marshall will probably the most picked forward having dual position and hopefully will be a 110+ average with 20 minute quarters again.

Thoughts on Zorko...almost 32 is he a viable option?

Even if he gets around 95SC points ave he seems like a solid pick for his price.

No harm starting him imo.

Just be prepared to keep a trade handy for him as he will probably get injured at some point being an old campaigner.

Last edited:
Marshall a must for me. And will be a decent ruck back up if a ruck goes down.
Also strong possibility of more injury concerns with a 33 yo Ryder .....but still open minded to Ladhams & potentially saving $100K

What’s the fascination with Dunkley?

Playing in a team full of mids, only so many points to go around.

Are we expecting him to be full time mid?

Dogs have promised him more mid time after the failed trade request to the bombers.

Even if Dunks plays a bit forward he will still average 95 + imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs have promised him more mid time after the failed trade request to the bombers.

Even if Dunks plays a bit forward he will still average 95 + imo.

Wait and see I guess for me.
I imagine all the other mids who are wanting more mid time only have to complain now to get it.
Great player but sceptical of Bulldogs plans.

What’s the fascination with Dunkley?

Playing in a team full of mids, only so many points to go around.

Are we expecting him to be full time mid?
imo it’s because he can be picked as a forward, you would think he would be a top 10 forward so makes it a easy selection.

Tom Phillips campaigners, get on!

Blow or thank me later.

Also strong possibility of more injury concerns with a 33 yo Ryder .....but still open minded to Ladhams & potentially saving $100K

Unless you plan on running down Lycett with your car, I wouldn't touch Ladhams. Won't score well unless he's sole ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back