Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hope would be that Fantasia plays a Rozee like role but to be honest im not sold either
Rozee would be perfect at F1 in this structure, foot news throws that in the bin though.

Rozee would be perfect at F1 in this structure, foot news throws that in the bin though.
I just got rid of Rozee which saw me jump down a rabbit hole and make multiple changes which ultimately led me to Orazio as F1. Ive decided i need 1 decent forward to carry the torch so at the moment that is Dusty

do you have any premo forwards on you mid line?
Nope. I have changed my team again though and have replaced fantasia with dusty.

EDIT: Ive dropped Lloyd for Cox in order to upgrade a mid and upgrade fantasia to dusty

Nope. I have changed my team again though and have replaced fantasia with dusty.

I don't think its a crazy move if the forward line is where the best mid-pricers and rookies are and defence is not.
but I would want a Dunks/Danger/Dusty/Sidey sitting in the mids to give me flexibility

I don't think its a crazy move if the forward line is where the best mid-pricers and rookies are and defence is not.
but I would want a Dunks/Danger/Dusty/Sidey sitting in the mids to give me flexibility
Yeah, i think there is some good value with upper end midpricers in the midfield so id prefer to pick pure midfielders in my midfield. Id make an exception for a M/F and/or M/D rookie. I've come to my senses though and have made sure i have 1 decent forward which is Dusty currently. I still have Young at D5, Cerra at M6, Grundy at R2. Now i just hope my forwards dont get injured until they make some cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paddy Dow....lol.

You don't think it's going a little early off the back of one trial match ? .....it's not like you to go too early

It's out of him, Campbell, Phillips and Powell for me.

Still might grab Powell too but Dow has been in the system for a few years now and top 4 draft pick. He has to come good at some point. This could be the year he does it. And for $200,000 not much risk involved.

Dow over Ziebell or Daniher to save a bit of coin sounds good. Also gain more MID/FWD DPP

Don't think I want Zieb, Daniher, Impey AND Dow, bit too much for my liking.

Unless you move Dunks or Dusty to the midfield to move a MID rookie off field...

Dow over Ziebell or Daniher to save a bit of coin sounds good. Also gain more MID/FWD DPP
That's an excellent question .....will Ziebell give away too many frees .....if I could get a guarantee Daniher Rucks some minutes, I'd almost go Daniher

Don't think I want Zieb, Daniher, Impey AND Dow, bit too much for my liking.

Unless you move Dunks or Dusty to the midfield to move a MID rookie off field...
+1 I don't think all of those 3 older players will make it to the season proper anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back