Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you 100% need titch.
He is a chance at top scorer for the year if he gets back to previous form. I think 610k is cheap for a player with that possibility.
if you dont get him here, he's someone who could go up quick.
id go titch and butters.
Think you've convinced me, I know I need Titch because my mids are weak and my only other uber prem is Macrae.
Its the next player that is the problem.

I have Dusty, going to need Dunks at some stage.

Think Butters may fit the bill, I'll give it some thought. Thanks bud.

Tmac interest anyone?
Could do a lot worse, in terrific form, number 1 man until mid season. Was one I considered myself but chose Liam Ryan over him, if Ryan plays badly again and tmac goes big next week I might pull the trigger. Good thinking dude.

Could do a lot worse, in terrific form, number 1 man until mid season. Was one I considered myself but chose Liam Ryan over him, if Ryan plays badly again and tmac goes big next week I might pull the trigger. Good thinking dude.

He looks super fit again and this quick ball movement helps him incredibly! I’m definitely tempted.

Are people really picking pea heart Stephenson?

Might aswell delete team Dark Sharks
No pea hearts at North!

Bought him in for Dow this week. Playing a very SC friendly role and looking fit as a Mallee Bull. Ignore him at your peril. Can see him average 95+.

Sidebottom, Butters? Who knows? Has Danger lost a yard of pace? 2 rundowns in 10 minutes, but could just be under prepared.

Looked like a bloke who overestimates his own powers to me.

Owners are lucky they have been given an excuse to trade him before he loses value IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopeful they stay crap, but resigned to the fact that they'll probably get their scheiza together. Danger's older than all of those blokes

Age isn't going to be a factor for Danger bouncing bacl. Kent has looked as in good condition as I've ever seen him. If it was 2 weeks I'd hold him.

Yet he was run down twice while trying to use his trademark acceleration

In a game where he and his whole team were down? Virtually every cat looked awful. They'll bounce back and aside from those two instances how did you think he looked?

I don't want comments about how s**t the Lions were, I know.

In a game where he and his whole team were down? Virtually every cat looked awful. They'll bounce back and aside from those two instances how did you think he looked?

I don't want comments about how sh*t the Lions were, I know.

I'm not here to throw shade at another man's team.

If Danger holds his price I'll eat my hat

I'm not here to throw shade at another man's team.

If Danger holds his price I'll eat my hat

Literally none of the uber premos will hold their price. You start them because you know they'll still be top scorers by position.

And now for a more outrageous one -

Jaidyn Stephenson. Playing on ball. Point to prove. I could see a 90+ average.
Might be time to back what the gut told me a couple of weeks ago.

Tops 6 forwards for the year Danger, Dunks, Dusty, Marshall...who else?
Will Zorko be strong enough for a D6?
Odd way of saying Butters, Stephenson and Caldwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back