Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jake Stringer worth considering? With Dylan Shiel out for the season and on the weekend Stringer had 24 CBA's or 69% but also kicked 4 goals and scored 124 SC points. Only $282,600 Forward

Is Jake Stringer worth considering? With Dylan Shiel out for the season and on the weekend Stringer had 24 CBA's or 69% but also kicked 4 goals and scored 124 SC points. Only $282,600 Forward
Needs to get 4 goals to get to 124 SC? What happens when he scores 1 goal then... or none at all

Pass

Needs to get 4 goals to get to 124 SC? What happens when he scores 1 goal then... or none at all

Pass

Then he will probably be JDG in a bombers jumper:tearsofjoy:

Is Impey really a keeper?

A steal for 288K if you think so but not sure?

my FWD looking bare with Dunks, Tex, JZ, Campbell, Warner, Putrid Rowe

Or skip the Imp and wait for Danger, Marshall, Dusty
After careful thought I am going to trade in Impey for this exact reason. If he continues scoring like he does, he will be a keeper. I mean players kept Devon Smith all year at F6 last year FFS.

After careful thought I am going to trade in Impey for this exact reason. If he continues scoring like he does, he will be a keeper. I mean players kept Devon Smith all year at F6 last year FFS.

With the role he is playing a 90 average would be fine at F6

Kmart seconds bin Dusty

Kmart seconds bin Dusty

Remember when On the Couch had a season long obsession with "Which forward would you take? The hybrid forward Stringer, or the prototype modern power forward in Jesse Hogan?"

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I've talked myself into it for the same reason. Rowe --> Impey given limited cash generation on the horizon

Impey gives us options - keeper or solid F9 or last rookie trade out (hopefully small step to a prem)

Is Impey a premium who I can trade in at this price and forget about or did I miss the boat here?

Is Impey a premium who I can trade in at this price and forget about or did I miss the boat here?
Who do you think the top 6 scorers will be and go from there. He could be a keeper at F6 as we’re not blessed with obvious forward premiums. Unlike the backline where there are a very clear set of guns.

CBA are a lie for Stringer - they're about the only midfield time he sees. Not convinced it'll help his score that much - for every damaging Package clearance he gets which will be +10 for a CP, effective kick etc he'll have 2 or 3 ineffective forgotten kicks worth -11 playing as a mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back