Position 2021 Forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's up with Walters?

Seems to drop in value significantly at some stage every year, then starts the following year at around 550k.

Will probably bottom out this week or next at around 380k. Seems very low.

I notice his scores look consistently down so far this year. Is it because he's lost midfield minutes/ role change or carrying injury?

What's up with Walters?

Seems to drop in value significantly at some stage every year, then starts the following year at around 550k.

Will probably bottom out this week or next at around 380k. Seems very low.

I notice his scores look consistently down so far this year. Is it because he's lost midfield minutes/ role change or carrying injury?

Had a hammy at the start of the year.

With freo young mids of Bray,Serong,Cerra .
Walters is 100% forward .
Was up the ground yesterday ,may be because of Cerra inj .

Like Henney I have not seen Walters up the ground much .

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Nick Hind seems solid for a 90 ave~ at 430k averaging 22 possies a game. Can't be worse than any other options out there.

Couldn't decide whether I took Hind or Caldwell as a starter, went Caldwell.

He's been one of the picks of the year at his original price, IMO, should maintain or even slightly improve his current average, still regretting I didn't go with the cheaper and better option.

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
Nelso How is Rozees role looking
He went in for scans today on his leg.

He is not going to get much midfield time as he was troubled by that foot injury during the preseason and Port eased his training workloads.

Port will rest him at various times during the season to make sure he is right for finals.

He is not going to get much midfield time as he was troubled by that foot injury during the preseason and Port eased his training workloads.

Port will rest him at various times during the season to make sure he is right for finals.
Legend

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

madison.gif

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Zac Bailey still interests me 387K gone 90, 102 the last two weeks. BE 39 so now is the time. Could be the beneficiary of Neale out. Not sure I can get him this week, other fires to put out but could be a good option if you were desperate to trade.

The other one that caught my eye is Kozi Pickett - averaging 89, didn't realise he was scoring so high. You would of needed a giant chol to start him though.

Zac Bailey still interests me 387K gone 90, 102 the last two weeks. BE 39 so now is the time. Could be the beneficiary of Neale out. Not sure I can get him this week, other fires to put out but could be a good option if you were desperate to trade.

The other one that caught my eye is Kozi Pickett - averaging 89, didn't realise he was scoring so high. You would of needed a giant chol to start him though.
Zac B interests me

Just wouldn't know him if he was my neighbour

Good little player. Is he getting more CBA's with Neale out? Or maybe he's getting more wing time, with Luggage getting more CBA's.
Waiting for the 'secrets to success' AFL report to see the CBA and kickin numbers, should be out tomorrow morning

Ive been thinking about zac.

Wont be this week or next has i have trade plans.

I have no fooking idea how im going to finsh my team .or forward line for that matter.

Send help.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers

Zac is going to be a really nice player and looked hard at him pre season. I think his breakout might be still 12 months away though.

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Zac B got DPP ...
Interesting.

Was thinking i could Maybe get Rids next week if he goes under 100.

But if chols me and goes 110 plus.

Zac B or Helmet.
Zac B DPP might push him over the line.
Would be low 400k.
You take helmet can’t go wrong with him for 415k depends who you have in your fwd line too though

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
He's been put on notice, will we see a huge turnaround in form, or maybe a massive dummy spit and the opposite result to what they hope?

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians

I started the year with him and unfortunately he's stunk just short of enough to trade him out. I pick one of these campaigners every year...

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

The trouble with Zac Bailey is he's a very good forward and is arguably more valuable to Brissy in their forward half than as a perma-mid. Just looking at McCluggage's CP numbers from the last 2 games, it appears as he's finally transitioning into the inside mid that he was recruited as.

clugg.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back