Game Day 2021 Fremantle FC Buddy Draft */\* DRAFT *\/*

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it's a great thing having a virtual connection with a couple of players to give me an excuse to check on their progress (and in my case an excuse to talk in a dodgy Irish accent!!), even if they don't know that they have an online buddy cheering them on.

Wait, What? These players aren't notified of their BF buddy after the draft? I thought I cheered them on and they cheered me on... Why do I hear clapping and cheering whenever I do something super awesome?

Last edited:
These players are still available on a first come first serve basis.

Conca, Conca, Fyfe, Fyfe, Acres, Acres, Walters, Wilson, Bewley, Bewley, Tucker, Blakely, Blakely, Hamling, Hamling, Meek, Thomas, Thomas, Chapman, Chapman, Schultz, O'Driscoll, O'Driscoll, Walker, Walker, hill, Colyer, Cox, Lobb, Watson, Watson, Switkowski, Giro, Giro, Frederick, Duman

There's some serious talent in there..

Taylor, thank you so much for taking the time to organize and run this and ImperialPurple for running the AFLW draft. Your dedication is appreciated!

The punishment should fit the crime, you should be forced to choose from a specific group of former Freo players.

Arcassius 2021 buddy: Jack Anthony

I'd happily choose from Jay Burton, Daniel Schell, Graham Polak, Daniel Gilmore, Justin Bollenhagen or Lachie Neale :p So much history there

I'd happily choose from Jay Burton, Daniel Schell, Graham Polak, Daniel Gilmore, Justin Bollenhagen or Lachie Neale :p So much history there
If you could have two buddies a year would you pick numbers 2 & 7, or number 27 twice? :think:

Taylor
Conca, Conca, Fyfe, Fyfe, Acres, Acres, Walters, Wilson, Bewley, Bewley, Tucker, Blakely, Blakely, Hamling, Hamling, Meek, Thomas, Thomas, Chapman, Chapman, Schultz, O'Driscoll, O'Driscoll, Walker, Walker, hill, Colyer, Cox, Lobb, Watson, Watson, Switkowski, Giro, Giro, Frederick, Duman

If avail can I grab the last Tucker please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are left
Here's who's left...

These players are still available on a first come first serve basis.

There's some serious talent in there..

Did I get Brennan?
Everyone that asked for someone (both first and second buddies) after Taylor posted her update on who is remaining got who they wanted. So Brennan's yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back