2021 French Open Tennis Grand Slam

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what he got out to, but Ive jumped on zverev to win the title @ 14.77 boosted on sportsbet with him up a break and playing like a winner v tsisipas halfway through the 4th set.

Of course he still needs to win this semi in 5 and a hail mary final win; but its nice that SB keep the title winner market open during semi final play.

Aged well.

8821baf238c13f5518c33f10cedc0c56b620b0f9c2d59760e871600b138b9fa1_1.jpg

:D

great match, epic third set. Djok just too good and too clutch, grats djok bettors

But also completely true. With a record like that you'd have to be amazed to win, and probably only 2 people who could beat him.

Anyway, apparently Novak opened at 1.5 at a few sites. So juicy, but gone now. I can't see Novak losing this match 1 in 3 times.

Sent using Tapatalk

I've got Krejcikova tonight. Jumped on her at @23.00 last week. She only loses to players that can outhit her. I don't think Pav is someone that can.

Womens final after 1 set looking the quality of 2 gals ranked in the 30's slugging it out... the one who screws up the least wins.

Woody and Dokic in commentary talking it up 'great tennis/points played'.
:rolleyes:

First set was "stunning set of tennis from krejickova" according to jelena... sheesh. She stood there while pav missed lines by 20kms.

This level belongs out on court 17.
I dunno how many winners were hit in set 1, but it would have been dwarfed by the number of unforced errors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confident she'll still win.

Krejikova is putting a million balls needlessly into the net, yet pav is hardly playing great either.

I would have thought the live betting at this point would be even stevens, yet the market agrees with you- pav is large outsider @ $3 going into the 3rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back