Competitions 2021 Freo Board Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

With my last pick, I was after a speculative 190'ish utility who could end up as either a 3rd tall or a biggish mid, and Jai Serong was at the top of my list before Scham heartlessly stole him from me. My other options were Shay Linke, Tyreece Leiu, Jack Avery (until Scham took him too) or a bid on Patrick Voss, but with pick 77, Fremantle selects L. Whitelum, Central District, Tanunda FC.

So to sum up Freo's picks:
Pick 8: Josh Rachele (Small Forward/Mid, 180cm, Vic Country)
Pick 10: Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (Wing, 188cm, South Australia)
Pick 32: Jack Williams (Forward/Ruck, 197cm, Western Australian)
Pick 35: Jesse Motlop (Small Forward, 177cm, Western Australia)
Pick 63: Eric Benning (Ruck/Forward, 196cm, Western Australia)
Pick 77: Luca Whitelum (Medium Forward/Mid, 188cm, South Australia)

Over to you, Lach72.
Would be pretty stoked with this haul. Nice work jerms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dogs will take Ethan Regan, 191cm from East Perth who WCE didn’t add as part of their academy. Liked what I saw from him in the games v SA and could be a damaging medium forward. Unique Name with the final pick of the draft

So, how did we do?
Overall, pretty good, the first non drafted player was taken at 43 (I have that dubious homour ☺). Some big winners, Bastyy got Sheldrick at 39 and Tunstill at 61. Amiss at 16 was a bargain by Spirit Level , Alere at 29 for Richmond by WilloTree, Motlop at 35 by jerms , and I'm happy I got Wilmot, Lohmann and Serong later than they went.
On the other side, jerms went way too early on Williams, Lach72 went early on Johnson, Unique Name went way too early on Draper, and DragoDelph went too early on Taylor. And then of course there was the non drafted players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back