Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Ben king on a goal kicking streak or something? They kept talking about “the record is intact if he kicks this” when the ball got near him. I was only sort of half paying attention.

I think he'd kicked a goal in every game this year until tonight.
I thought it might be that and I just checked AFL tables and sure enough that’s it. First goalless game for him since Carlton round 13 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something needs to be done about players ducking for frees and getting shots on goal.

I agree.

Lets knee cap them, not like they're using them anyway so they might as well not have them to begin with.

Wonder if there is anything to this..

View attachment 1154132

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Saints, sell the first round pick that we sat out of a draft to get and get * all for him. Lonie is done and Billings we already knew about. Coaches are a no brainer. The recruiters should go too. Libba is from Trout's set up, we need a total refresh. I'd sack Roughy just for breaking the merchandise.

So Saints, sell the first round pick that we sat out of a draft to get and get fu** all for him. Lonie is done and Billings we already knew about. Coaches are a no brainer. The recruiters should go too. Libba is from Trout's set up, we need a total refresh. I'd sack Roughy just for breaking the merchandise.

Gringo, I wouldn’t get hysterical over this article. Honestly what would they know?

I’ll tell you something 100% for certain (and I know exactly nothing) there is no way we will be trading Coffield after what he’s shown and when we are looking to keep players in that age group and draft younger.

Lonie wouldn’t be a surprise, although he’s been shopped around before with no interest so could remain. Billings is the only one that could go either way.

Yeah north have looked good so far today.

Both Hawthorn and North have looked better than us this round which is a bit depressing even taking into account all the players that we are missing.

Gringo, I wouldn’t get hysterical over this article. Honestly what would they know?

I’ll tell you something 100% for certain (and I know exactly nothing) there is no way we will be trading Coffield after what he’s shown and when we are looking to keep players in that age group and draft younger.

Lonie wouldn’t be a surprise, although he’s been shopped around before with no interest so could remain. Billings is the only one that could go either way.

Couldn't imagine there would be much interest in Lonie after his performance last night, he was awful and has been pretty poor all year.

As for Billings I'd only want us to trade him if we were offered a first round pick, anything less than that and we'd be better off keeping him.

I'm not I'm rubbishing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back