Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched until half time and the Demons were up by 50. I turned it back on and they are knocking on the door of 100 points. Wtf is going on at the Suns.

Melbourne will get bounced in straight sets, they aren't as good as some think

It’s the Cats’ to lose this year.
Port and Brisbane will be no challenge and I’m not convinced by the Dees.

It’s the Cats’ to lose this year.
Port and Brisbane will be no challenge and I’m not convinced by the Dees.
I couldnt care less if Geelong win it but I'm scared about the Cats for one reason. At the moment their defense is predicted to allow 1412 points this year. Over a 22 game season it would make them the 2nd best defense in the history of the game. The worrying thing is the best is our 2009 side who finished with 1411 points allowed. I don't want them to better our mark, it's one of the best records we have LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldnt care less if Geelong win it but I'm scared about the Cats for one reason. At the moment their defense is predicted to allow 1412 points this year. Over a 22 game season it would make them the 2nd best defense in the history of the game. The worrying thing is the best is our 2009 side who finished with 1411 points allowed. I don't want them to better our mark, it's one of the best records we have LOL
But does you calculator include the 35 goals we kick against them in a couple of weeks?

But does you calculator include the 35 goals we kick against them in a couple of weeks?
If they stop the next three sides scoring more than 10 goals they will beat our record...we need one of the next three sides to put a solid 80 on them or something

Lol, this umpiring. Merrett said the ball was touched immediately after he kicked it, they went to review anyway and then called it a goal. Jesus.

I dunno do we really want to take on a bloke who can't get a touch lol

Really didn’t appear to be too interested.

m4FtzhE.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back