Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a very strange year for the teams fighting for the last few spots in the eight.

If Port get up tonight we are a game out - well aware we need to win our last three that include a game in Geelong, but with everyone dropping around us the miracle is still alive lol...again well aware the chances are slim to none

Sydney helped us out today, and what makes Fremantle's win over Richmond so much bigger for other sides chances is the fact the Tigers have the easiest run of any team around them.
are you saying... SEASON BACK ALIVE?

That's right mate
He will coach for 2 more and then director of coaching, which he will pick who takes over as coach from him

And my man Papenhauzen or how ever you spell it.

are you saying... SEASON BACK ALIVE?
I actually think we can beat Sydney & Fremantle. The reality sets in pretty quickly when I look at the possibility of beating Geelong at GMHBA, though.

I actually think we can beat Sydney & Fremantle. The reality sets in pretty quickly when I look at the possibility of beating Geelong at GMHBA, though.
Sydney I do believe we'll beat. Freo too. Geelong is a tough ask but if we can prevent the ball from getting to their forward line at all we should be fine.

Sydney I do believe we'll beat. Freo too. Geelong is a tough ask but if we can prevent the ball from getting to their forward line at all we should be fine.
I don't think we've won a game there since 1999 so it'd be a fair effort

I don't think we've won a game there since 1999 so it'd be a fair effort
I don't remember but in Richo's last game did we get really close to a win or is my memory betraying me? Either we got really close to a win or we got completely flogged and we only won in the Saints supporter's predictions

I don't remember but in Richo's last game did we get really close to a win or is my memory betraying me? Either we got really close to a win or we got completely flogged and we only won in the Saints supporter's predictions
Not sure, those dark times are very much a blur to me.

We haven't beaten them in general since the Gresham sidestep game back in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We kept with them for 3 quarters then Dangerfield, Selwood and Ablett went nuts in the last quarter with a few questionable umpiring decisions helping them along the way.

Let's not kid ourselves. We couldn't beat the Crows/Eagles and now blues. Our season was done and dusted a long long time ago.

Frankly we don't deserve to be playing finals with some of the efforts we posted up this season.

Get the younger guys in and call it a day. Experiment with a few players in different positions I.e Coffield/Clark on ball fulltime to see what we can salvage from this season.

Gee Rozee is going to be very good

Looks like Port are going to beat GWS, amazingly that will leave us only one game out of the 8 although with our percentage it's really 2 games.

If we won all our remaining games we could possibly sneak into 8th but I doubt we'll beat Sydney and Geelong and even Freo is no gimme win.

Looks like Port are going to beat GWS, amazingly that will leave us only one game out of the 8 although with our percentage it's really 2 games.

If we won all our remaining games we could possibly sneak into 8th but I doubt we'll beat Sydney and Geelong and even Freo is no gimme win.
We arnt playing finals. To be honest it’s probably better because it would only gloss over the cracks. We don’t deserve it

We’ll beat the Cats because it’s an away game; the two home games could be a problem based on our record this year….
(only half joking.)

Nah, completely joking, no way in hell we beat the Cats with their monster forward line, even if Doogs was playing.

We’ll beat the Cats because it’s an away game; the two home games could be a problem based on our record this year….
(only half joking.)

Nah, completely joking, no way in hell we beat the Cats with their monster forward line, even if Doogs was playing.
King is in for a field day, they are a good side but they can't seem to stop big forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back