(Log in to remove this ad.)

NarklesHelmet

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City, AIK, Raiders
Annoying thing with Hind is, even though he was played out of position as a small forward, he still had some really good games in that position. Just watch his game against Sydney as an example, but he was solid in other games like

He struggled after that but was no worse than Butler from the game vs Geelong onward.

Why we’d get rid of someone with his game-changing pace that we’d played out of position is beyond me.

One of the more stupid moves our club has made and bloody hard to watch him for the Bombers this year.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Our list management has left a lot to be desired, letting the likes of Hind and Savage go who were good depth while keeping other spuds on our list.

Hind especially should never have been thrown away for peanuts with the potential he showed.

I said that at the time too so I'm not being Captain Hindsight.

NarklesHelmet

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City, AIK, Raiders
What was the context of it when he said it? Was it something like “this is their standars operendurus” or something?
Yep, pretty spot-on, he was definitely going for modus operandi... started with “standus” and had nowhere to go.

Sure the front bar will pick it up, it was comedy gold.

El_Duderino

The Dude Abides
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep, pretty spot-on, he was definitely going for modus operandi... started with “standus” and had nowhere to go.

Sure the front bar will pick it up, it was comedy gold.
Or Bounce.
They were picking on Bont for his poor word usage last weekend. Forget what he said but it was pretty funny.

Remove this Banner Ad