Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Hawthorn still hopeful of getting Jono Patton right by round 1 👍🏻

6g8UJsx.jpg

if there ever was any doubt that hawthorn are done and will be done for the next 5 years, today's announcement has to be the final nail in the coffin
I see clarko jumping ship soon enough,

When do see the hawks members begging for a merger again? My guess would be 2023

I see clarko jumping ship soon enough,

When do see the hawks members begging for a merger again? My guess would be 2023

there were rumours on the tigers board they were into him

tbh i can't see clarko sticking around

Clarko played for the Dees.

I could see them making a pretty massive offer to try and get everything out of this list before Gawn retires in a few years.

Clarko played for the Dees.

I could see them making a pretty massive offer to try and get everything out of this list before Gawn retires in a few years.

Pretty sure Goodwin still has another two/ three years on his contract?

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ben McEvoy just named Hawthorn captain.

A surprising but good pick by them.

Good luck to him.

Clarko decided last year that he wasn't a ruck anymore and dropped him to FB. Will be interesting to see if that remains now that he is the skipper.

some very interesting news about a certain list manager getting the ass and the state of their TPP after they were found to be involved in some salary cap breaches "unrelated" to the AFL

so much so its apparently caused them to go back to the playing group asking for substantial cuts

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
some very interesting news about a certain list manager getting the ass and the state of their TPP after they were found to be involved in some salary cap breaches "unrelated" to the AFL

so much so its apparently caused them to go back to the playing group asking for substantial cuts

Which team???

The Jack

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda

Didn't our players recently agree to pay cuts?

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes, same as West Coast who is being alluded to here.

And if there is going to be a conspiracy that West Coast must being doing something dodgy by doing so, then someone better get started in creating one for us too.

$12m for debt relief according to the Norf supporters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tyrian Lonestar

All Australian
Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Seems the Crows board still salty AF over Crouch.
Only team to have ever lost a free agent for a compensation pic.

Back