Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Chad Warner just a suburban boy? He seems to know what it’s like, been rejected every night.

Port, Melb us and then the Doggies.

Having a laugh though- they've had an off day - just like us last week.
Sorry Pebbles, we have to accept your first answer. You are now required by law to write them off every week till the end of the season. 😂🤪🤣

Sydney are bloody impressive. I really don't think these young players need to spend years developing in the 2s anymore.
We must start playing Bytel.
The thing is they have the luxury of playing them all at the same time like the other interstate sides with academy picks. Bytel is just one player.

No

His dad wants him out and we need the cap space.

will go to the highest bidder thats prepared to offer very good pick.
We’ll give you pick one. We love paying overs for overpaid players.

do me a favour though - let him know he needs to have a drastic reduction in performance, effort and output.

Otherwise the deals off.

We’ll give you pick one. We love paying overs for overpaid players.

do me a favour though - let him know he needs to have a drastic reduction in performance, effort and output.

Otherwise the deals off.

Lol you blokes seem to be able to do that yourself but no matter where Dunks plays he will always give every inch.

If we can go close this year and his sickening man love with Treloar continues there may be a small chance he stays but wewill need cap space soon I’d think so someone will need to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes you think. Wasn't Bytel batter than Walsh before the back injury?
Not better but he was the only person that beat Walsh one on one before he got injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back