Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think the Tigers and Port is the toughest game of the round to tip

I also think North are a sneaky chance against Adelaide

I think the Tigers and Port is the toughest game of the round to tip

I also think North are a sneaky chance against Adelaide

Adelaide look pretty good to me. They would have to seriously drop their guard to get done by them. North look like they are clocking out early this year.

LiterallyNobody

30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I can’t see North having an answer to Taylor Walker with the form he is in.
That’s true. But something about the performance last week. Thought they might get themselves up for this week. If Adelaide are a little off their game they’re a shot.

I can’t see North having an answer to Taylor Walker with the form he is in.

Yeah, I think someone said they didn't have a defender over 184 cm on the weekend, It could actually get ugly. Tex might knock Bruce's ten out of the park.

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Adelaide made very very hard work of Gold Coast at home.
And even then they only got on top when Witts was injured. Gold coast pushed and pushed them.

And even then they only got on top when Witts was injured. Gold coast pushed and pushed them.

I reckon GC are pretty good too. Both use the ball well. GC will play finals next year and should give them a good shake. If Witts had held up they could have done it this year. Ruck is their biggest issue.

Ed got me ready to relocate :tearsofjoy:

I'm almost ready to let them have it. We aren't going anywhere with our history, we seem to stuff up everything we touch. Let them have the pain. I can watch on from the couch, and knowing us we'd accidentally leave a cigarette burning and raze Tasmania to the ground and get relocated back just in time to start punishing us again the next year.

I'm almost ready to let them have it. We aren't going anywhere with our history, we seem to stuff up everything we touch. Let them have the pain. I can watch on from the couch, and knowing us we'd accidentally leave a cigarette burning and raze Tasmania to the ground and get relocated back just in time to start punishing us again the next year.
If they move us anywhere that would be it for me never watch another game of AFL
But for the 1st time ever i dont think i really care anymore
What was dished up the last 2 weeks is just what St Kilda does time after time

If they move us anywhere that would be it for me never watch another game of AFL
But for the 1st time ever i dont think i really care anymore
What was dished up the last 2 weeks is just what St Kilda does time after time

I sort of hope it would make me less invested. I waste so much time thinking about the Saints. I could be so much more productive if I stopped caring.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I'm looking forward to my new team the Swans carving up the Bombers tonight, they certainly won't find it as easy as they did against us last week.

I haven't really abandoned the Saints, the Swans have been my second favourite team since Plugger went there and I like the way they go about it.

If we don't win the flag this year, which is starting to look unlikely, I hope they win it.

I sort of hope it would make me less invested. I waste so much time thinking about the Saints. I could be so much more productive if I stopped caring.
Same for me mate, its like their my 3rd child always worrying about them

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Same for me mate, its like their my 3rd child always worrying about them

Supporting the Saints is more like an abusive relationship imo, you know you should just walk away from it but you stay in the hope it will get better.

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Stringer turning back the clock here.

Maybe we weren't so bad last week after all, the Bombers getting the better of the Swans as well.

Definitely cannot afford to be thinking that way.
We WERE that bad. 😳

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I don’t know where else to ask this but is Gil a St Kilda supporter? It should I say Was he?

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Definitely cannot afford to be thinking that way.
We WERE that bad. 😳

Yeah I know but the Bombers are showing that they aren't as bad as people thought they were, they are well on top against the red hot Swans.

Very hard to predict this year, if you are tipping more than 5 or 6 winners you are doing well.

Back