Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Ess priced us out of Hind. Offered him pretty decent coin.
Regardless, should’ve played him in the correct position & found a way to keep him ahead of others.
Dont think it was the coin just 2 years

And what we did with Hind we're doing to Battle

Despite playing juniors as a forward I reckon he’s looked best at CHB for us. Just plonk him there instead of messing about.
still think Battle King Membrey as our talls is a great set up

You watch Battle kill it when played where he should be at another club
Donnnnnmt. I don’t want to lose Battle. He’s one of my favourites. Ever since that Freo game.

* me it shits me seeing Hind drill a short 20m pass to precision and we can’t even get supposed best kick in the league Hill to hit a target to save himself.

the life of a st kilda supporter is a ******* frustrating one.

Despite playing juniors as a forward I reckon he’s looked best at CHB for us. Just plonk him there instead of messing about.

Genuine swing KP, has a beautiful kicking action, reads the ball so well in the air and early and we're simply gassing him by asking him to run everywhere all the bloody time.

Classic CHF/B in the sense that Membrey plays taller than he is with fantastic vertical leap, but for different reasons, and we kill him as a footballer like we've done so many before him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just ice this game Sydney you bastards.

Papley’s touches here are brilliant.

Great game of football, fantastic umpiring, good start to the weekend and wonderful calling by Jobe.

Buddy justifying his 15 year, $40 million contract.

Nick Hind a pretender, done a Luke Delaney and had to drop a level or two in order to get a game.

Get it round you Essendon.

My beloved Swannies got up.

We've got a good relationship with that club, we gave them Plugger and Hall and they gave us Schneider, Dempster and Membrey.

They shouldn't mind when we present the receipt for Hannebery and ask for a refund, this bloke is faulty can we get Heeney instead?

This is good value:

TIME will be the ultimate determining factor, but all of the early signs suggest St Kilda’s last two trade periods have been extremely productive.

The science of list management is littered with examples of misfortune and mistakes and the Saints are not exempt from this unfortunate reality, although it would appear Ameet Bains and his team’s shrewd work since the end of 2013 has begun to pay dividends already.

The 2013 Trade Period was when St Kilda’s list re-shaping truly began to take full effect.

From this trade period onwards, St Kilda’s direction was unequivocal.

In years to come, the 2013 Trade Period will be seen as the moment the Saints began their climb.

Wowee

Out: McEvoy, Dal Santo, 3, 24, 25, 41, 59, 77, Blake, Kosi, Milne.

IN: Billings, Dunstan, Acres, Longer, Delaney, Bruce, Curren, Templeton, Weller, Holmes,
Dunstan technically still there too

It's unbelievably frustrating watching Nick Hind go round last night, knowing our club didn't have the insight to use him like that. Bombers have really backed him in and he's playing with confidence.

What would we give for a player like that now.

Its tear your hair out stuff for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back