Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to order tickets in the Ricky Ponting stand for tomorrows clash in Hobart and they were $78.I think AFL prices need to be looked at because it is meant to be at a family friendly price and that definitely isn't.

Check your settings with Ticketek/TicketMaster.

By default it's on "Best Available" and will try to put you in premium seating. Adjust that and you should be able to select your price range for more reasonable options.

We should make a play for Chris Scott for an assistant coaching role.

I'm sure he would be keen to give up the senior Geelong coaching role to toke on an assistant coaching role with Ratts.

If you don't ask you don't get.

So glad we passed on Bont and took Billings, the way Bont arrogantly celebrates goals makes me sick, I much prefer Billings more reserved celebrations.
We should make a play for Chris Scott for an assistant coaching role.

I'm sure he would be keen to give up the senior Geelong coaching role to toke on an assistant coaching role with Ratts.

If you don't ask you don't get.
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me we’re not Suns bad.

We were trailing them for 3 quarters when we played them up there and only just beat them by 9 points which says a lot about where we're at.

The Suns seem to get worse the longer the season goes on though, they weren't this bad when we played them.

We were trailing them for 3 quarters when we played them up there and only just beat them by 9 points which says a lot about where we're at.

The Suns seem to get worse the longer the season goes on though, they weren't this bad when we played them.
I was at the game and they play a lot like us.

They have lots of great kids, don't be surprised if the jump up quickly like Brisbane did in a year or two.

A lot of effort with not much reward on the scoreboard due to a poor system and poor goal kicking, the best teams get bang for buck with their effort.

They have lots of great kids, don't be surprised if the jump up quickly like Brisbane did in a year or two.

I rate Fagan as coach, seems to understand both the game very well and how to impart that.
Conversely, I don't rate Dew as coach, great people person, but probably ate all his plans and is now digesting slowly and hoping wisdom gets imparted.
Summarily, I don't see the Suns doing much of anything for a while yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back