Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Dard Ball Get

Premium Platinum
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
He’s pretty unprofessional Tony Cochrane.
In isolation that looks bad, but I thought he held himself pretty well considering the baking he was copping. Was refreshing honesty. Roo got a little antsy at the end of the interview too and probably came off second best.
I can’t stand Cochrane but they were going hard at him.

Oct 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
In isolation that looks bad, but I thought he held himself pretty well considering the baking he was copping. Was refreshing honesty. Roo got a little antsy at the end of the interview too and probably came off second best.
Agreed, if you dish it out you need to be able to take it.

Chris Scott on radio......everyone (public and media) should show Selwood a bit of respect and believe him when he says he didn't do something intentionally.
(as in stand on his leg).

Sorry, but he has had too many incidents of fingers near eyes etc for me to respect him. You can even notice him looking up to see if anyone is watching him. He may be a very good player, but has a reputation as a ducker and sniper - not for no reason.

Chris Scott on radio......everyone (public and media) should show Selwood a bit of respect and believe him when he says he didn't do something intentionally.

Sorry, but he has had too many incidents of fingers near eyes etc for me to respect him. You can even notice him looking up to see if anyone is watching him. He may be a very good player, but has a reputation as a ducker and sniper - not for no reason.
Didn't stand on the leg intentionally but did eye poke or whatever the other incident was intentionally. He is a dirty player when things aren't going well, similar to Trent Cotchin.

Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St Kilda, Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras
Didn't stand on the leg intentionally but did eye poke or whatever the other incident was intentionally. He is a dirty player when things aren't going well, similar to Trent Cotchin.
Yep completely agree - the leg thing was completely accidently, the other incident was not.

Selwood is a great player but * me is a dirty snide campaigner

He's a bit of a character at least. He's sounds like a campy, angry Kochy with a chip on his shoulder. he's good for up there because he creates a bit of us against the world competition.

He’s pretty unprofessional Tony Cochrane.
I like him, I like the fact he stands up for his club like that. If he actually was a good operator I'd love him at our club.

That quote is wrong too, that's not exactly what Cochrane said.

Geary Is GOAT

Premiership Player
May 4, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I like him, I like the fact he stands up for his club like that. If he actually was a good operator I'd love him at our club.

That quote is wrong too, that's not exactly what Cochrane said.
Gold coast also have better average crowd numbers than GWS and Norf.

In 2019 they finished dead last and were averaging 75% of the crowd that GWS were who played in a grand final.

On the field they're a shambles but he seems to be doing pretty well off it all things considered.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

In 2019 they finished dead last and were averaging 75% of the crowd that GWS were who played in a grand final.

On the field they're a shambles but he seems to be doing pretty well off it all things considered.

I don't know if you agree with my comment or not lol. I don't think he has been very good, but I do understand how difficult it must be to grow the club in a non-AFL market.

I think they have a great list building, if they can hold them together they will get a huge spike at some point.

Doubt they hold them together

It's hard when the performance isn't there but they remind me of Brisbane before they exploded to life, got the kids and are playing them. They could do with a Charlie Cameron and Lauchie Neale though.

It's hard when the performance isn't there but they remind me of Brisbane before they exploded to life, got the kids and are playing them. They could do with a Charlie Cameron and Lauchie Neale though.

Won't get them IMO, they were shafted the second GWS came into the system as the AFL's new project, so until GWS succeed, GCS will be "that team" that just get little bitty bits and have to scrap for it, and considering they spent a few years without even a head office or training facilities, you know they're coming from a long way back to be relevant.

Herald Website
Gold Coast is facing another exodus of talent, with several top draftees wanting out of the AFL’s problem child at season’s end.
Think you were on the money with what you said a few months ago mate

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why is Starcevich blue?

Back