AFL Club
Sydney

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm so happy for Rhyce, a truly nice person. Perhaps development and working with the kids will suit him better than senior coaching.
I saw a fair bit of him coaching the Ressies and was very taken with how well he bound them together. Also got them playing 4 quarters every game. The number of games they ran away with the second half was terrific.
Actually quite low key in the huddles. Quite a calming influence.
AJ credited Rhyce with getting him through his injuries.
Deserves his chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Really? While I can't pass judgement on anyone, I still believe that someone in authority who leaves their wife and kids to take up with a younger employee deserves ridicule.
But you don't know the truth , do you. It happens in all workplaces , it's more s**t journo's

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Just another ****head who has got ahead of himself. Next thing you know his midlife crisis will have a diamond stud in his ear and riding a Harley. Behind every man there's a good woman Damian ? Get used to having a girl behind you and see how you fare.
Look I have no doubt that he may be a ripper bloke but you are right Wolfy. Unfortunately as private as some would like it to be, it just isn't when he is the coach of such a big & recently successful club. None of my business but unfortunately there will be plenty to play out courtesy of the scum media that will thrive on this stuff. I'm glad it's not our club for now though I will never hold my breath. It's everywhere.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Look I have no doubt that he may be a ripper bloke but you are right Wolfy. Unfortunately as private as some would like it to be, it just isn't when he is the coach of such a big & recently successful club. None of my business but unfortunately there will be plenty to play out courtesy of the scum media that will thrive on this stuff. I'm glad it's not our club for now though I will never hold my breath. It's everywhere.
It was our club once and nothing both it was very sad, both legends of the club.
It would not surprise me if Dimma pulls the pin .

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
It was our club once and nothing both it was very sad, both legends of the club.
It would not surprise me if Dimma pulls the pin .
It will be the best outcome for all parties IMO.
He also gets to have the 'break' he may be chasing & should keep things out of the spotlight, where he doesn't have to front the media on behalf of the club, which will inevitably turn into questioning about his private life. Most importantly it's best for the wife & kids that must be feeling some pain.
As far as coaching is concerned, he'll get another gig by 2023 at the latest if he so wishes.
Perhaps at an interstate club where he starts fresh. GWS the team I have in mind.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
It will be the best outcome for all parties IMO.
He also gets to have the 'break' he may be chasing & should keep things out of the spotlight, where he doesn't have to front the media on behalf of the club, which will inevitably turn into questioning about his private life. Most importantly it's best for the wife & kids that must be feeling some pain.
As far as coaching is concerned, he'll get another gig by 2023 at the latest if he so wishes.
Perhaps at an interstate club where he starts fresh. GWS the team I have in mind.

I'd take him if he was interested tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back