No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable Scumthorn are. What a shitshow the place is. I hate them more than any club but I do feel for Clarko. All those years of dedication and commitment just thrown in his face.

I don't feel for the arrogant flog fans they have. * em. They deserve the pain and suffering after gloating and prancing around for all those years. They weren't nice winners and will be even poorer losers.

Half their list will be ripe for the picking too. They aren't even close to bottoming out yet. The self implosion is most pure gold.

I think more than a few media pundits might owe Caro an apology. She called it and got slammed for it but hello.

there are a lot of people in footy in victoria who would owe caroline wilson more than decade's worth of apologies ...
as for hawthorn, kennett can't help himself, he's barely kept a lid on his megalomania since his "shock" election loss in 99 ... his ongoing loathing of clarkson, the coach who delivered kennett's beloved a club a dynasty, is a mark of the man's character ... or lack of it ... kennett is a duplicitous grub, he and hawthorn deserve each other

How could a club lose one of the greatest coaches of all time??? Crazy stuff. I don't mind Clarko and he seems to have that 'edge' which is needed in sports when you want to be one of the best for a sustained period of time.

Unbelievable Scumthorn are. What a shitshow the place is. I hate them more than any club but I do feel for Clarko. All those years of dedication and commitment just thrown in his face.

I don't feel for the arrogant flog fans they have. fu** em. They deserve the pain and suffering after gloating and prancing around for all those years. They weren't nice winners and will be even poorer losers.

Half their list will be ripe for the picking too. They aren't even close to bottoming out yet. The self implosion is most pure gold.
DGB to the Swans after all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Carlton would be right up his alley and heaven help the rest of the comp if that eventuates.
A decent coach + that list = awesome!
IMO, no.
List is all icing and not enough cake.

Sam walsh is their best midfielder and basically their only good one.

Harry is their best forward and basically their only good one

Weitering is their best defender and basically their only good one.

IMO those three have the ability to be the best in the league.
But 3 doesn't make a team.

My favourites are the Hawthorn fans saying, "This is so unlike Hawthorn and the culture Clarko built"

You mean the culture where Clarko gave his four-time premiership players taps on the shoulders and showed them the door?

It's come full circle in a way.

IMO, no.

Agree with this. We are most unlikely to get an All Australian this year. Carlton may get 2 or 3 in the squad at least. Walsh and MacKay feature in the Coaches' votes regularly and the leaderboard.

I would much rather we have 22 players represented in Coaches' votes. This reflects on the evenness of our team. That's what wins games of footy.

He's still mates with Longmire. We should bid on him for assistant if we lose Pyke.

We can offer:
No Kennett
No head coach pressure
No 24/7 Melbourne media
Make friends with Buddy again
You won't be forced to eat a schieser sandwich in public
Coxie will still sit next to Horse
You can play your guitar after every loss

Some real positives there

IMO, no.

Some truth but Clarko could draw some decent talent to go with them, as he did at Hawks.

He's still mates with Longmire. We should bid on him for assistant if we lose Pyke.

We can offer:
No Kennett
No head coach pressure
No 24/7 Melbourne media
Make friends with Buddy again
You won't be forced to eat a schieser sandwich in public
Coxie will still sit next to Horse
You can play your guitar after every loss

Some real positives there

Also don’t wear toilet colours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pressure will be on Carlton to make a move IMO… basically the punching bags of the media after every loss and it has peaked this past week. Media still stunned as to why they cant make finals comfortably.

Could see em swing for the fences and get Clarko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back