No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Gawn robbed.

Printing red "MTBGTTBPITCA" hats as we speak.

(Make The Brownlow Go To The Best Player In the Competition Again)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a deeply upsetting and inappropriate comment Millky. Give yourself a time out and think about how you can improve your posting in the future.
wk53E3V.png

Yeah.
Dawson can fk off.
Ollie Wines could have left Port a few years back & has stuck it out. Great reward for loyalty.
Tom Mitchell can chase a few extra dollars else where now that he had a few late votes.
Walsh gets 3 votes in most games even though they lost.
Bullsh.t umpires award these days.

Every player in the top 20 were in the starting midfield of their teams, with Max Gawn the only big bloke there.

Yeah.
Dawson can fk off.
Ollie Wines could have left Port a few years back & has stuck it out. Great reward for loyalty.
Tom Mitchell can chase a few extra dollars else where now that he had a few late votes.
Walsh gets 3 votes in most games even though they lost.
Bullsh.t umpires award these days.

Media don't do a bad job fawning over some blokes and Umpires do read and listen to that s**t. Bontempelli **** fest shits me to tears.
Farcical in fact. Good player no doubt but Media put him in a category that he is not.

Yep Dawson can **** off. Like I have said many times before. We don't need ****ing sooks at this club we need players committed to the culture and spirit of this club. The same culture and spirit that Served us as well winning wooden spoons as South to winning flags as Sydney. You don't have that then you clearly don't want to be here so **** off you won't be missed by the red and white.

Media don't do a bad job fawning over some blokes and Umpires do read and listen to that sh*t. Bontempelli **** fest shits me to tears.
Farcical in fact. Good player no doubt but Media put him in a category that he is not.

Yep Dawson can **** off. Like I have said many times before. We don't need ****ing sooks at this club we need players committed to the culture and spirit of this club. The same culture and spirit that Served us as well winning wooden spoons as South to winning flags as Sydney. You don't have that then you clearly don't want to be here so **** off you won't be missed by the red and white.
Loved him as you know i love blokes that can kick it well , but he can F off. At least a true number 34 in Luffy always had a crack and was and still is loyal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back