No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit confused. Gold Coast have only one draft selection in this year's draft. But the rules clearly state that a team must take a minimum of three. Does this minimum include Rookies? It does not state that as rookies are treated separately in the draft rules.

Number of Draft Selections
(i) At a National Draft Selection Meeting:
(A) each Club shall exercise a minimum of 3 Draft selections
(including selections forfeited under Rules 8.7, 10.10(b), 12.4(b),
13.4(b) and 14.4(d));

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

When you catch up with the news in about a month, they have delisted two senior listed players (Hugh Greenwood and Rory Thompson) that are under contract that they will select again at the end of the National Draft to meet the three pick requirement (Meaning they currently have picks No.3, 97 and 115.

Can we all take a moment to appreciate just how awful Norfs new away guernsey is:sickv1:

The roo looks like it's about to throw up - is that why you used the :sickv1:?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is some speculation that Jones refused the jabs because of cultural beliefs - He is Aboriginal. Can I assure people that Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations have been busting their arses to get their community members vaxxed.

Carlton have improved their team. Addition by subtraction so they say.
Jones was one of the more maligned players.

In 2021 he ranked first for average intercept marks (4.2) amongst defenders. Among tall defenders, he was ranked numbet 1 for contested one-on-one loss rate (11.8%). He also was ranked sixth for intercept possessions (8.4) and seventh for spoils (7.3). If he was a Swans player you wouldn’t be disappointed with that output.

Bizarre finish to a career that looked like being over 4 or 5 years ago.

What a bum. Thank **** none of our boys were that dumb/selfish

You mean thank goodness none of our boys belong in the following category.

Anti Vax
9/11 inside job
Government is reptilians
Dan Andrews is worse than Hitler
Anti semitism
Flat earthers
Insert some random bogus religion

Can someone please explain to me why Essendon's pre-season has started, when their season ended the same weekend as ours, one week before Hawthorn's is scheduled to start, who finished bottom four, while there's still no word on when ours starts...?
My understanding is the lads are doing pre-season in their home states as much as possible leading up to Xmas. This mitigation is due to multiple different state strategies and the lads being separated from family earlier this year.

My understanding is the lads are doing pre-season in their home states as much as possible leading up to Xmas. This mitigation is due to multiple different state strategies and the lads being separated from family earlier this year.

That makes sense Ticky, but it doesn't seem like any of ours have started their pre-seasons... unless they have and the Swans just haven't posted anything about it. Essendon's appear to be up and running with coaches, using the facilities etc., at least according to their social media (not that I enjoy following it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back