No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

An excellent example of writing here. The guy is making predictions on whether each club will fall, hold, or rise from 2020 to 2021.

In total, this person thinks 7 clubs will rise, 9 will hold and only 2 will fall (one of which, he says, will only fall 'slightly'). If one could explain the logic in that, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

An excellent example of writing here. The guy is making predictions on whether each club will fall, hold, or rise from 2020 to 2021.

In total, this person thinks 7 clubs will rise, 9 will hold and only 2 will fall (one of which, he says, will only fall 'slightly'). If one could explain the logic in that, I'd appreciate it.
Fox reporters are lazy journalists, very little research and effort and filled with buzz words...

There was more journalistic integrity in your post than there was in the entire article.

Guess his aim was to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy heading into the season.

Amazing story with Tom Scully and Paton . Hawthorn on the slide.

Can't wait til we have our own side in the comp.

I'm going to predict that this won't happen any time soon, because a lack of facilities was the reason we didn't apply for a license in the first place.

The Royal Hall of Industries development included plans for a space for a women's team, but we had to shelve that due to COVID-19, and given the club's financial position it would not be a responsible decision to go ahead with that.

I'm going to predict that this won't happen any time soon, because a lack of facilities was the reason we didn't apply for a license in the first place.

The Royal Hall of Industries development included plans for a space for a women's team, but we had to shelve that due to COVID-19, and given the club's financial position it would not be a responsible decision to go ahead with that.

Yeah I know. :huh:

I wouldn't want it if it came at the detriment to the club in any way.

But still, will be a great day when it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F k McGowan!
Pompous f wit through all of this.
Love to see how he deals with being locked out by every other state & how the AFL deal with him this AFL season.
Apologies to our fellow WA Swans fans though. Hope the prick doesn't shut you down like our clown did.

F k McGowan!
Love to see how he deals with being locked out by every other state & how the AFL deal with him this AFL season.
Apologies to our fellow WA Swans fans though. Hope the prick doesn't shut you down like our clown did.

Can't speak for others but I'm very happy we have McGowan.

F k McGowan!

Wake up and smell the roses Ted. Enjoy the fact that you and yours are not planted under them as over 100K in Pomgolia and 500K in the USA (when you go beneath the published figures) are now doing.

Hmm, I wonder why interstate clubs do not get access to AFL umpires during pre-season? :rolleyes:

Gawn said the Demons have had AFL umpires officiating their intra-club matches and believes the man on the mark change will make a big difference.
“The umpires came down to training so we’ve been able to do a fair bit of training with the umpires to officiate the man on the mark the right way,” the All-Australian ruckman told SEN Breakfast.
“It might not sound like a lot, but it is a pretty big deal. Even I can hit inside 45 (degree) kicks with the man not carrying that side of the mark.
“There will be a lot to it and from a defensive point of view you can get a rest on the mark, you don’t have to be working as much as we necessarily did.
“It will be a big thing and it should increase scoring from my point of view from what I’ve seen at training.”

Hmm, I wonder why interstate clubs do not get access to AFL umpires during pre-season? :rolleyes:

Gawn said the Demons have had AFL umpires officiating their intra-club matches and believes the man on the mark change will make a big difference.
“The umpires came down to training so we’ve been able to do a fair bit of training with the umpires to officiate the man on the mark the right way,” the All-Australian ruckman told SEN Breakfast.
“It might not sound like a lot, but it is a pretty big deal. Even I can hit inside 45 (degree) kicks with the man not carrying that side of the mark.
“There will be a lot to it and from a defensive point of view you can get a rest on the mark, you don’t have to be working as much as we necessarily did.
“It will be a big thing and it should increase scoring from my point of view from what I’ve seen at training.”

Pretty sure (99.99999%) that we've had AFL umpires come up from Melbourne during the pre-season for many years...even to the point where SwansTV interviewed Leigh Fisher either last year or the year before about the whole process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back