Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Richard Colless once told me that Eddie was okay and he could handle him . I don't hate Eddie , he has done some wonderful work at time away from the public. I hate Mike Fitzpatrick for what he has done to my club .
Well he is mates with Mikethatfatprick & is a huge reason that orick went hard on us. They are a boys' club with Eddie beating the drum for two decades now. It wont stop Bedders. Ed dresses things up as if he wants to help the little clubs, but only if his club has its foot on the littke clubs' throats.
He hated us & Colless knows it.

Richard Colless once told me that Eddie was okay and he could handle him . I don't hate Eddie , he has done some wonderful work at time away from the public. I hate Mike Fitzpatrick for what he has done to my club .
I've always seen Eddie as an egotist (ie "I'm a big ******* deal"), whereas F***patrick is a full blown narcissist (ie "every one else is nothing compared to me"). You can have a beer with an egotist and still have a good time, but pathological narcissists are a different kettle of fish and should be avoided entirely (or, if practical, taken out back and shot).

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
And to the surprise of no one polo Gill backs McGuire;

Just a reminder for Gill that the report stated there was systemic racism at the club.
The club McGuire has been president of for 20+ years.
Just goes to show that ********** McLachlan is a boys club elected farce. Get rid of him independent inquiry

The Gong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
Adam Goodes is eligible this year for inclusion in the AFL Hall of Fame.

I have no doubt he will be selected.

I do wonder if he will accept the nomination given the manner of his exit from the game.
I hope (and expect) he will and equally I hope his acceptance speech will be one for the ages.
I don't know Adam Goodes' mind but I'm always so saddened in my belief that all the joy from his achievements in football seems to have been stripped away from Adam. He's got so many other achievements to be proud of but its such a shame that this big part of his life has been soured.

Bandit55

Senior List
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Yeah, who knows how it could have ended up? Maybe in an alternate world we lost Papley and got Daniher last year. Daniher then kicked 6 in the last game against Geelong and we finished above Hawthorn. Hawthorn then uses their first pick to bid on Campbell, which we match, but can no longer get Gulden as we've already traded that first pick for Daniher. Final alternate wash up:

In: Daniher
Out: McDonald, Papley, Gulden

I'm actually pretty happy that things played out the way they did
Are you sure that this is correct? Couldn't we have gotten Joe as a restricted free agent or via our (unused) Pick 3 in the 2020 Pre-season draft? I.e., If Essendon had matched our free agent bid, Joe could have rejected it and nominated for the Pre-season draft.

Are you sure that this is correct? Couldn't we have gotten Joe as a restricted free agent or via our (unused) Pick 3 in the 2020 Pre-season draft? I.e., If Essendon had matched our free agent bid, Joe could have rejected it and nominated for the Pre-season draft.
It wouldn't surprise me if we put an offer in front of Joe that Brisbane easily beat

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Digital Membership Card via Swans app.
I'm all for it, but I want to ask if anyone else if having issues with the Swans app? Every since they completed the major update my ability to access the app has been intermittent at best. And that never happened before. I'm on a Samsung S10, there's no reason I should be having these type of issues.
I tap it to access and a black screen pops up and then it disappears and I'm left looking at my home screen again.

I'm all for it, but I want to ask if anyone else if having issues with the Swans app? Every since they completed the major update my ability to access the app has been intermittent at best. And that neve happened before. I'm on a Samsung S10, there's no reason I should be having these type of issues.
I paid for the old card but apparently that isn't valid anymore which is a bit crappy as I don't have the Swans app

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
I paid for the old card but apparently that isn't valid anymore which is a bit crappy as I don't have the Swans app
If they don't get it fixed before season starts they're going to have some seriously unhappy people.

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm all for it, but I want to ask if anyone else if having issues with the Swans app? Every since they completed the major update my ability to access the app has been intermittent at best. And that never happened before. I'm on a Samsung S10, there's no reason I should be having these type of issues.
I tap it to access and a black screen pops up and then it disappears and I'm left looking at my home screen again.
uninstall the app and reinstall is your first step

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
uninstall the app and reinstall is your first step
Been there done that. I'm tempted to just hack the thing to see what's wrong with the code but I can't be arsed. I'll leave it uninstalled for a bit and have another go in a few week.

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I'm just hoping that we will actually get some games at the SCG this year to be honest. I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to membership and I think I'm willing to pay up to 5 games at home. Which membership would give me decent views from the stand?

Is this a thing for 2021? I have not heard anything about this.

Are you sure the problem isn't related to your phone? App works fine for me on both my Samsung tablet and Google phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back