No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was my thought as well. You may as well put a ruckman or slowest player there.

I'd honestly not put anyone on the mark, but just a meter or two away from the mark and give them a running start.

No I mean a meter

maxresdefault.jpg

Get rotations down to 30 or just replacements and there is no reason for a committee to change the rules every year.
Capping rotations is what lead us to these insufferable changes to begin with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

until 1 case pops up in March, then they're back to zero

I don't understand the 50% capacity thing.

50,000 possible carriers is a much much higher risk than 28,000 possible carriers.

The Virus doesn't care about the capacity of the building that you're in.

it should be a flat (uniform) number of people that they can be confident of quickly identifying and isolating if something does actually happen.

I don't understand the 50% capacity thing.

50,000 possible carriers is a much much higher risk than 28,000 possible carriers.

The Virus doesn't care about the capacity of the building that you're in.

it should be a flat (uniform) number of people that they can be confident of quickly identifying and isolating if something does actually happen.
We had 80,000 at the Womens cricket final in the middle of March and no transmissions from that and we now have a vaccine (if the Feds had pulled they're fingers out 50% should have it now )
All games will be ticketed in some form due to contact tracing.

Oh goodie, more changes that don't fix anything that's wrong and only 'fix' the things that were working fine before.
This.

Every year they find new ways to justify their jobs. Putting a cap on AFL execs & reducing the amount of cushy jobs for mates available at AFL house would be what I'd recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back