No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is it to now he considered the benchmark for attacking footy while other teams cop it for being slow and hugging the boundary. I fully support any way that we’ve played over the years as long as it delivers success, but admittedly it’s nice to be on the other side for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The style bashing from the commentary team is pissing me off more than the game style tbh

Geelong are old, don't have the legs, and missing a key piece of their midfield (and Rohan's ability to just appear) and Hawthorn are a bottom 4 side. Was always going to be like this

Obviously Cameron isn't playing today, but Geelong brought in he, Higgins & Smith and are still playing a slow possession game.

If Geelong continue to play this way when all three are available then it is a waste of their recruitment.
I forgot they got Cameron too

The Hawks are extremely well coached and have a real dip, but gee’s they have some real liar cloggers.

They are going to need a full on rebuild very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They won’t get a Roughead and a Buddy in a draft again.
Lightening doesn’t strike the same Hawk twice.

The style bashing from the commentary team is pissing me off more than the game style tbh

Geelong are old, don't have the legs, and missing a key piece of their midfield (and Rohan's ability to just appear) and Hawthorn are a bottom 4 side. Was always going to be like this

Its why they got Dangerfield as the mouthpiece to say shorter quarters are better.

Its why they got Dangerfield as the mouthpiece to say shorter quarters are better.
That guy goes to speak and I just hate it. Even when he was at the Crows

Cats will still finish top 4 due to home ground and will win games like this
I would probably take you up on this, definitely not going to be top 4 imo. Would have WC, PA, Richmond, WB, and BL ahead of them, and that's not even thinking about Adelaide and Sydney, who I tentatively rate higher than Geelong.

Im quite enjoying it.
After all the crap Sydney copped for our game style, it’s nice to hear them pile on Hawthorn and their “master coach”.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron and danger are very handy obviously but they would wanna win it this year IMO

Fine line the list in age
Theyre in big trouble imo, not looking close this year, and Cameron won't have a lot of affect with this gameplan.

If they don't win in 2-3 years they're going to have a long session on the bottom.

Theyre in big trouble imo, not looking close this year, and Cameron won't have a lot of affect with this gameplan.

If they don't win in 2-3 years they're going to have a long session on the bottom.

They always pluck up a quality FA or so to keep them competitive especially due to their unique advantages lots of opportunities outside of the salary cap.

Who beats them at home?
They play the following at home
NM - always a win
WC - imo WC will win
GCS - probably going to win
WB - they lose this
Essendon - always going to win
Giants - win
St Kilda - win
Melbourne - 50/50 imo, don't know how good Melbourne are.

So 5-6 wins at GHMBA

They will win all 9 home games per usual amd win today , will beat the bottom away

Still reckon they finish top 4
You need about 15+ to make top 4

I would probably say they win 14 at their absolute maximum.

Could be wrong.

They always pluck up a quality FA or so to keep them competitive especially due to their unique advantages lots of opportunities outside of the salary cap.
Yeah, but that's not going to work forever. Going to have to replace 10ish players in the next 3yrs, and quality players at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back