No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prison bar jumper tension between Port Adelaide and Collingwood has come to a resolution.

Finally no more sleepless nights

Being from SA, I can tell you this is not going away at all. While I loathe the Crows, I'm fond of Port and follow a few related social media accounts - it is so not over.

Personally, I don't even know why Collingwood is consulted or gets a say. I mean, I know why, but there's no legal/commercial reason why. If Port wants to wear black and white wharf pylon gear against the Crows in Adelaide, go for it.

Good to see Fischer McAsey sign a two year contract extension with the Crows, resisting overtures from Victorian clubs.

General consensus seemed to be that he'd be off back to Victoria at the end of the season, but signed back on even though he's not getting a game in the firsts at present.
Mathew Nicks seems to be getting the club heading in the right direction.

I honestly thought he was a lock to leave. Great result for all interstate teams

If rubbing causes friction & friction causes heat how long does it take a monkey with brass testicles to f . .k a bucket of water to boiling point?

Golly. What have you done Sunnybrook Farm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People call Sydney fans fickle, and Collingwood pull their lowest crowd since the 19xx something I didn't hear exactly

People call Sydney fans fickle, and Collingwood pull their lowest crowd since the 19xx something I didn't hear exactly
They are high risk, so doing their civic duty and staying home

No idea where to post this but just noticed SwansProudly has a blue badge as a new mod.

Congratulations, well deserved for a top notch poster. :thumbsu:

Put up a bloody announcement you other useless mods;
GotTheGoodes Kennedy Parker scaryness swansfan51

PS If you have already announced it and I missed it, jolly good work and forget about that whole useless bit.

It always amazes me how the football community underrates the swans. Been doing it since I started following footy in the 90s.

Listen to the media and visit the mainboard and the broad consensus is that the top 8 is largely in place with one exception - no prizes for guessing who.

They may be right. We're young and could fall over. But take a look at the draw.

We have Melbourne at the G (a game I think we can win) but it's followed by

Pies
Freo
Carlton
St Kilda
Hawthorn

On current form you'd have to think we'd win four of those, which'd take us to 9 and 4.

Pretty hard to miss finals from 9 and 4.

It always amazes me how the football community underrates the swans. Been doing it since I started following footy in the 90s.

Listen to the media and visit the mainboard and the broad consensus is that the top 8 is largely in place with one exception - no prizes for guessing who.

They may be right. We're young and could fall over. But take a look at the draw.

Pies
Freo
Carlton
St Kilda
Hawthorn

On current form you'd have to think we'd win four of those, which'd take us to 9 and 4.

Learn from RUNVS, keep quite until it's certain.

Pies
Freo
Carlton
St Kilda
Hawthorn

It’s brilliant that they think we will miss the 8. Bloody brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back