Discussion 2021 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Bjchan13

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Question from a SC rookie.

Say i want to upgrade a pure forward (Daniher for example after his price has risen), and i have a mid/fwd DPP in the midfield (Caldwell for example). Can i sell Daniher and move Caldwell into the forwardline in one move which would then allow me to buy a midfielder with the Daniher money?

pincrusher

Jul 14, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants

Say i want to upgrade a pure forward (Daniher for example after his price has risen), and i have a mid/fwd DPP in the midfield (Caldwell for example). Can i sell Daniher and move Caldwell into the forwardline in one move which would then allow me to buy a midfielder with the Daniher money?
yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Is there a thread to discuss intraclub and scratchmatch performances all in the one spot? Is there usually one?

Andrew Birch WaynesWorld19
Not really ....Rookies can be discussed in that thread, or by position

Then we have the "strategy planning" thread that should cover anything else

Don't want visitors to the board having to search too many threads .....currently it's pretty condensed ;)

toxic

Hall of Famer
May 9, 2008
GONE
AFL Club
Collingwood

Maybe

Remove this Banner Ad