Club Legend
Oct 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Celtic FC, New Orleans Pelicans
Hi everyone
Does anyone have a link to a way to download a spreadsheet of all the players thats possibly a free version?
Starting up a dynasty league this week so i don't need salaries just simply a list of players in excel and their position
Any help would be great

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Anyone got any idea how vs games in league will work and if there are bye rounds planned? Trying to plan out cash prizes for a work comp im running as we have weekly prizes with overall winner etc.
Assuming head to head starts round 2 and play through to rnd 19 then 4 weeks of finals as per usual

Lord De Goey

All Australian
Jun 4, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can't really remember the practice matches last year but am i correct in saying we did get supercoach scores for those games, they were just posted hours after the game finished?

I can't really remember the practice matches last year but am i correct in saying we did get supercoach scores for those games, they were just posted hours after the game finished?
At the conclusion of the preseason matches, HS compiles a doc with all the scores, stats, PPM, ToG%, etc of all players who played in the preseason matches. I usually just wait for that, but no doubt there will be scores all over the place

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone got any idea how vs games in league will work and if there are bye rounds planned? Trying to plan out cash prizes for a work comp im running as we have weekly prizes with overall winner etc.
Assuming head to head starts round 2 and play through to rnd 19 then 4 weeks of finals as per usual

league.JPG

Can we go back to 2 ruck bench slots? Big changing of the guard with ruckman, lots getting older now, would be nice be to have a donut ruck for captain, as well as a money-maker. Would have been handy the last couple seasons, looking like it would have been handy for this coming season, surely next year we revert?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Interested ....How would that work?
We vote on players positions through a pole, most popular gets IN?
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Say for each line we post maybe 20 options. Obviously rucks would require maybe 5? Top vote getters get picked.

Each week we vote on trades, VC and C options.

I'm happy to organise it.

Bit of fun.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Say for each line we post maybe 20 options. Obviously rucks would require maybe 5? Top vote getters get picked.

Each week we vote on trades, VC and C options.

I'm happy to organise it.

Bit of fun.
Sounds good, would be interesting to see the side when complete.
Would it be midpricey or GnR for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back