Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do player prices change after one game like last year, or two games as per normal?
Assume we are going to back normal, price changes after 3rd score, not 2nd (like last year)

Not sure where to post this but could really use someone to chat with, today’s been a really bad day
Everything OK Mate ? ....talk away, either publicly or by PM ;)

Question from a SC rookie.

Say i want to upgrade a pure forward (Daniher for example after his price has risen), and i have a mid/fwd DPP in the midfield (Caldwell for example). Can i sell Daniher and move Caldwell into the forwardline in one move which would then allow me to buy a midfielder with the Daniher money?

Say i want to upgrade a pure forward (Daniher for example after his price has risen), and i have a mid/fwd DPP in the midfield (Caldwell for example). Can i sell Daniher and move Caldwell into the forwardline in one move which would then allow me to buy a midfielder with the Daniher money?
yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a thread to discuss intraclub and scratchmatch performances all in the one spot? Is there usually one?

Andrew Birch WaynesWorld19
Not really ....Rookies can be discussed in that thread, or by position

Then we have the "strategy planning" thread that should cover anything else

Don't want visitors to the board having to search too many threads .....currently it's pretty condensed ;)

Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back