Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wookie question

am right I get the best score from either of my 2 emergencies in this case with harmes out yes?

still learning SC, so my thinking here is to save a trade and do this rather than trade harmes out for a zilliams type price (id have 460k to use if i did that) and wait for increases in the wookies . i have all of the "right" ones so far except warner in other spots.

doing it this way i could maybe complete my backs with a ridley/stewart sort of player with the extra moolah waiting

and extending this further i could make harmes captain if mills smashes it as VC (i have gawn as C)?

View attachment 1084827
I think you get the lowest scoring emergency.

How handy would it be if SC had a "Utility" position like in AF instead of the seldom used M11?

Here I am able to either use Treacy as a C loophole and/or swing Flynn to R2 (should Grundy spud up as the R3 E) without a DP link between Treacy & Flynn. Really convenient as it opens up so many other loopholing options across all lines.

1.JPG

or

2.JPG

How handy would it be if SC had a "Utility" position like in AF instead of the seldom used M11?

Here I am able to either use Treacy as a C loophole and/or swing Flynn to R2 (should Grundy spud up as the R3 E) without a DP link between Treacy & Flynn. Really convenient as it opens up so many other loopholing options across all lines.

View attachment 1084849

or

View attachment 1084850
im ranked 500 ish and have no idea how this utility is used

View attachment 1084849

or

View attachment 1084850
Sweet as, moar IN and OUT action than a wayward Danger bump.

I’m new to SuperCoach and was wondering what sites people use and also what is your preferred device, I’ve only got a phone and was hoping this is enough.

I’m new to SuperCoach and was wondering what sites people use and also what is your preferred device, I’ve only got a phone and was hoping this is enough.
This post link will answer your question .....if you're new, could I suggest you read the whole thread link .....welcome ;)

This is my preferred device

hqdefault.jpg

Don't tell anyone though, it's Top Secret!

Aidan Corr was the "medical emergency" who went off for the sub in round 1. North have apparently announced he'll be playing this week. I'm sure he'll just be one of many subbed off players who'll play. Are we surprised? Joke of a rule. Should have made it a mandatory 12 day break for all players subbed off regardless of the reason.

Im struggling to find anything to get my answers so hoping some of you experts can help. Tried the gameday thread but folks are understandably wrapped up in their own scores to answer.

Its about rucks and what defines a tap to advantage.

If a tap bounces twice but still ends up in a team mates hands and he takes off, is it still a tap to adv?

If a tap goes straight to a team mate but he is tackled instantly, is that a tap to adv?

What are the scores for a tap to adv? I seem to remember its neg points for a tap that is sharked, is that right?

Cheers!

Im struggling to find anything to get my answers so hoping some of you experts can help. Tried the gameday thread but folks are understandably wrapped up in their own scores to answer.

Its about rucks and what defines a tap to advantage.

If a tap bounces twice but still ends up in a team mates hands and he takes off, is it still a tap to adv?

If a tap goes straight to a team mate but he is tackled instantly, is that a tap to adv?

What are the scores for a tap to adv? I seem to remember its neg points for a tap that is sharked, is that right?

Cheers!
Check the helpful links and questions thread at the top of page

I’m no expert, but my understanding is if the ball is tapped to advantage of a teammate to run onto ... that qualifies

Aidan Corr was the "medical emergency" who went off for the sub in round 1. North have apparently announced he'll be playing this week. I'm sure he'll just be one of many subbed off players who'll play. Are we surprised? Joke of a rule. Should have made it a mandatory 12 day break for all players subbed off regardless of the reason.
Saw an article saying that's what the AFL wanted but the Players Association sooked it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Wondering how a player scores negative from clangers when he has no possessions and no frees against?

Is it spoiling a teammate or falling over at a critical moment or otherwise advantaging the opposition?

View attachment 1088037
View attachment 1088035

Unsure if he gave 1 away, but I think a 50 metre penalty does not count as a free against, but is definitely a clanger.

Saw some chat on Twitter suggesting that the round 5 Brisbane V Essendon game could become a bye with the whole QLD lockdown thing. Apparently it was mentioned on AFL tonight, whatever that is.

It kinda makes sense as they share the same bye later in the season anyways and could just play the game then instead.

Has anyone heard anything to back this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back