Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

leph

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
What's the SC learning curve like? Just came from the FAQ and it had some useful info but still feel like I've got no idea what I'm doing lol

What's the SC learning curve like? Just came from the FAQ and it had some useful info but still feel like I've got no idea what I'm doing lol

we are all still on it

a good place to start is to understand the scoring system and pricing - gutsroy has some good info in this area.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Honestly you're learning all the time

Have a look at these threads below ....some tongue in cheek, but also some good stuff

Last edited:
23.8% of teams this year are fake. That’s a little less than the 30% I’ve always held to.

25510113-247E-4781-8CF7-41BD826EAC6D.jpeg

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Easy(ish) to learn. Almost impossible to master. Good fun though. I find it make it pretty good fun to watch games i otherwise wouldn’t care about.

I had one mate who taught me the basics and helped me get a team set up the first year. But you can learn all you need to know reading SuperCoach forums like this one. There are also a couple of SuperCoach podcasts that are good for beginners if you’re into podcasts.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Anyone else having issues with Fan Footy? Keep getting privacy error messages. Tried different browsers and belting Chrome with a hammer. No luck.
Having problems too .....getting on site, but all scrambled with no formatting

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Anyone else having issues with Fan Footy? Keep getting privacy error messages. Tried different browsers and belting Chrome with a hammer. No luck.

Same things happening to me mate.

I thought I'd broken the internet but can still get on here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back