Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
I've always thought we made fantastic member caps

But I'm not a fan of this year's one

Want to know something funny. Hats just don’t suit me, and every year the bowl part of the hats make it look like I’m wearing a salad bowl on my head. This one is smaller and fits me better than all the previous ones haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nov 26, 2016
Canberra, ACT
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My pack arrived today saying the Giants had almost reached 31k and it's the ninth consecutive year for an increase in memberships.

With the season still two weeks away, the 31k mark should be pretty easy to pass. Depending how the season starts, 32k may even be on the cards.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
My pack arrived today saying the Giants had almost reached 31k and it's the ninth consecutive year for an increase in memberships.

With the season still two weeks away, the 31k mark should be pretty easy to pass. Depending how the season starts, 32k may even be on the cards.

Really?

Already reached 31k?

When they took the rolling figure/total off the app I was concerned we weren’t travelling too well on that front and it was a “nothing to see hear” thing.

Nov 26, 2016
Canberra, ACT
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really?

Already reached 31k?

When they took the rolling figure/total off the app I was concerned we weren’t travelling too well on that front and it was a “nothing to see hear” thing.

Apparently they're close already. The below is from my letter. It wasn't dated, but I'd assume in the past fortnight or so.

I haven't seen anything else either, but this is a good sign if it's accurate!

20210310_203132.jpg

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Apparently they're close already. The below is from my letter. It wasn't dated, but I'd assume in the past fortnight or so.

I haven't seen anything else either, but this is a good sign if it's accurate!

View attachment 1074516

Cheers for that.

I think that snippet means we almost hit 31k last year. Breaking our record for the the 9th year in a row.

Hopefully we are going strong, just concerning not to have the counter up or any idea how we are sitting.

Nov 26, 2016
Canberra, ACT
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Cheers for that.

I think that snippet means we almost hit 31k last year. Breaking our record for the the 9th year in a row.

Hopefully we are going strong, just concerning not to have the counter up or any idea how we are sitting.

Ahh yeah, that makes much more sense. Got way ahead of myself! Sorry about that!

BarryAglett

7th Round Draft Pick
Sep 24, 2014
Western Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Got our membership packs last week but no Foundation member pin (or whatever it is) this year...
I contacted the office who apologised and said they will send it when more arrive.

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS

To put this into perspective, Brisbane just broke their all time record with 31k. Even after they 3peated in 2004 and were a one team state they had never had 31k members.

To put this into perspective, Brisbane just broke their all time record with 31k. Even after they 3peated in 2004 and were a one team state they had never had 31k members.
To put the older numbers in perspective, back then there wasn't all these three game and supporter memberships counted in the overall membership numbers - that was 31,000 members with 11 games of game day access.

Back