Preview 2021 Goodbye (To 2022) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No Georgiades at training?

Injury or covid? Probably one of the guys who you would least want to miss 10 days of the pre season program

Yea that absolutely will not happen. Every single team is going to cop players in protocols this season. It is nothing like last season. All you have to do is look at the NBA, the entire season has been a joke. Top players from all teams constantly out due to protocols.
The premier league has been hit hard as well. There has even been a heap of games postponed due to a lack of players from injuries and covid.

If it gets really bad and the AFL want to keep pushing through, expect very weak AFL sides fielded, and SANFL games being postponed.

Yea that absolutely will not happen. Every single team is going to cop players in protocols this season. It is nothing like last season. All you have to do is look at the NBA, the entire season has been a joke. Top players from all teams constantly out due to protocols.
Yeah, we have a slim chance, if we make the finals, of hitting a side minus Hinkley and the opposition missing more important players than us. Our only chance of a flag until he goes.

Imagine if Hinkley had to quarantine for the prelims and GF and we win the premiership.

The Sack Hinkley would low key become the greatest thread on the internet.

We just have to hope Angle Park becomes a hotspot.

Seriously can we keep this thread for New pre season discussion and not infect it with the sack Hinkley diatribe

As part of the best pre-season preparation we can get, we should sack hinkley.

It'll stop when he's sacked, basically.
True

But the fact is, he not getting sacked any time soon so there is no point banging on about it.

There is a dedicated thread people can use, so fu**ing use it and stop posting in every other thread

(Not directing this at you personally)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people come on for news and information ,pics etc . We love our club right , otherwise we wouldn’t come on here .
It’s true there are plenty of threads for the sack Hinkley brigade. Im not even saying he should or shouldn’t be coach but I like to get excited with a new year approaching and I’ll get behind the team I’ve loved for 56 years and have given me a wonderful ride . I’d like to win it every year or every other year as much as anyone but I’m not into mutiny

That vax quite possibly saved my daughter‘s life this week she contracted covid seven days ago. I don’t want to have a pro/anti vax conversation but if you’re going to voice your concern about heart conditions remember to balance the argument with the fact that 80% of people in ICU are not vaccinated. I have a heart condition, I had my booster today, still here 😊
I got COVID along with my whole family over xmas. My wife was the super spreader :laughv1: We are all doubled vaxed. Its a strange virus. Symptoms not massive but it is very different than a cold/flu. The fatigue aspect was the only common aspect for all 4 of us who got it. Wont be good for players....

rHb71lssRlmeKQB6U2ckqSuwvwQ=.gif

True

But the fact is, he not getting sacked any time soon so there is no point banging on about it.

There is a dedicated thread people can use, so fu**ing use it and stop posting in every other thread

(Not directing this at you personally)
Couldn’t agree more.
It also seems to be the same possy of posters, to which they all follow each other into the thread and get off on the “really” funny jibe by adding another one.
Let’s move on hey

Couldn’t agree more.
It also seems to be the same possy of posters, to which they all follow each other into the thread and get off on the “really” funny jibe by adding another one.
Let’s move on hey

Almost everyone on the forum.

"same possy posters" lol. Everyone is in the possy but you it seems.

UdEgVb.gif

Port Adelaide has had about 10 players with the virus, some of whom contracted it while returning home to Victoria. But the Power will have nearly 40 players back at training next week and have not been as hard hit as the Victorian clubs overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back