Preview 2021 Goodbye (To 2022) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is going to bash them if they get out of line?

Well someone made the comment the other day that Josh Sinn had shoulders like Martin Leslie. Good broad shoulders, great for bashing.

Grow some brains mate, and face reality. This is a public social media forum were people actually give there opinion and state their feelings. Now I committed two crimes: 1] I stated a fact that the captains werent there, and 2] mentioned I was slightly disappointed in that. So that is one observed fact, and my reaction to it. At worst an objectively fair criticism.

This is absolutely NOTHING in comparison to a lot of the rubbish that gets posted against our players, coaches, & club here daily.

Seriously, just pull your head in!
Aah Public Social Media Forums, the place where you can say what you want, about who you like, and never be judged on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just comical that he wasn't available to us

As it turned out he was available to us - we took Ollie Lord in the main draft at #49 - fair enough you might say - but then we wanted to shove one up the SANFL so took Tyson Goldsack in the rookie draft, then felt obliged to rookie Taj Schofield so that his dad wouldn't up sticks and leave. Crows finally picked their Egyptian prodigy as a Cat. B rookie. We must've still had a list spot available because we took Jed Clampett in the MSRD.

Good to see them doing ball work at training. Was my pet peeve when we had the worst disposal in the league and spent the first month of preseason running.

Now they just need to practice kicking to a leading forward into space rather than over their head, short or sky high.
Learn to kick stab kicks. They might * it up and dribble them along the ground, but they wont bomb it way over the heads of our forwards this way.

NGA Cat Arab Rookie

Stupid obscure loophole that for once they were smart enough to exploit
I wonder if Port ever tried to get ahead of the game 3-4 years ago and suggest...or 'facilitate'...a move to a new house in a PAFC-held SANFL zone :think:. He'd probably be on our list if the Borlases lived a couple suburbs closer to the inner-northeast.

I wonder if Port ever tried to get ahead of the game 3-4 years ago and suggest...or 'facilitate'...a move to a new house in a PAFC-held SANFL zone :think:. He'd probably be on our list if the Borlases lived a couple suburbs closer to the inner-northeast.
I remember looking at the map 2 or 3 years ago when the issue first was raised, and if his folks owned a house about 2kms to the west, in a straight line from where they lived at the time, he would have been just in the West Adelaide SANFL metro zone and therefore aligned to our NGA.

Goargie not back to after Xmas I guess because McGowan is a * wit?
Happy to let him stay home for Xmas show him the love for later down the track.

Goargie not back to after Xmas I guess because McGowan is a fu** wit?
Happy to let him stay home for Xmas show him the love for later down the track.
It was McGowan's pants wetting that saw him put SA into low risk category up from extreme low risk and therefore 14 days quarantine after 3 positive cases from travellers from Victoria last week.

It was Hinkley who decided he wants MG to have a two week break over Christmas with his family so he said you stay there and he has been given a training program, to avoid mcGowan's fetish for immediate quarantine restrictions for travellers. Hinkley endearing himself to the players. There is someone else doing that. I think Taj Schofield is the other one staying in Perth until the new year.

Wonder if Aliir gets the same treatment, given his family is based in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back