Autopsy 2021 Grand Final - Dees are Premiers

Who will win the AFL Grand Final?

• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
Some of Port's efforts tonight were disgraceful for a Preliminary Final. Refusing to put their body on the line, going for the ball one-handed, not chasing or running lines - from start to finish. How does that happen? No one flew the flag at any stage. Not once.
Pretty embarrassing for a top 4 team. Them and Geelong last night.

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lol what a fizzer of a prelim weekend, usually the best weekend of footy in the year.

At least we've got a granny where the two teams who were clearly the best throughout the year are in it. Should be a good game in a couple of weeks time. too bad it's not at the G though.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For a North supporter I hope Melbourne win for Ben Brown wish he was still with us but got a feeling the Bulldogs will win by 2 goals.
As long as it’s a good game.

Definitely going for Melbourne. The past few seasons I think the Bulldogs have gotten a bit arrogant for their own good, and would love for Melbourne to bring them down to earth.

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1631368773398.png

The sadist in me wants the dees to break their drought but their fans not be there to see it or celebrate it

but also fine with the dees getting pumped
Considering how quite a few dog posters have permanent chips on their shoulders about umpiring and throwing, stuff them. At least the Richmond arrogance was at least somewhat entertaining.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
A number if us can't believe you've turned your back on that endearing institution, the Melbourne Football Club. Steeped in working class tradition, they share much in common with our very own NMFC.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Back