Autopsy 2021 Grand Final - Dees are Premiers

Who will win the AFL Grand Final?

• Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A hot dog vendor outside the stadium tests positive for corona.
McGowan cancels the game and awards the premiership to West Coast
Been a rumour around that there may be a few more cases the WA Gov is not reporting until they get the game over with.

They just showed footage of Melbourne going into their team meeting. Ben Brown sitting by himself. Not the first time I have noticed him not engaged with the other players. Just an observation.

Last edited:
They just showed footage of Melbourne going into their teal meeting. Ben Brown sitting by himself. Not the first time I have noticed him not engaged with the other players. Just an observation.

Not every player needs or wants a huge rev up before a game. Some hate loud pump-up music. Some just want some time alone and some quiet time to focus on what they have to do next. Good luck to him.

The best thing about this game is that one set of supporters is gunna feel like crap around 10.30 tonight

Better than feeling crap about footy for the last few years. I still can't watch any of the 1998 Grand Final, but that season and that era was so much fun. Whoever loses tonight will have gone into every game this year pumped full of expectation, ridden every moment, and allowed the game to wash over them.

I'm so envious of both teams right now. It's been too long. I'd love it to be us right now regardless of what's about to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not every player needs or wants a huge rev up before a game. Some hate loud pump-up music. Some just want some time alone and some quiet time to focus on what they have to do next. Good luck to him.
I agree but its happened on and off all season. Just seems to walk and sit alone a lot and his team mates don't flock to him either.
As I said, was just an observation.

I know he’s just a Melbourne player now but I’m happy for Brown. He gave us everything he had to give and I won’t begrudge him any success. I will begrudge in the dogs case, however. With a 🤮 as a caveat: Go Dees. Now I’ve said that I need to spew once more 🤮

Back